Labor Day game - How bad is FSU

They called themselves the magnificent 7!!!!!!

1725323572417.gif

Uiagalelei was 22-7 and 21-7 TD-INT previous two seasons. Those are good numbers. I think he's better than how he's played
Like I said about that stiff that UNC trotted out, all the best QBs play for 3+ schools, right?

JRjr

The people responsible for Coke radio commercials should be in ööööing prison. They should never, never see the sun again. öööö.

Uiagalelei was 22-7 and 21-7 TD-INT previous two seasons. Those are good numbers. I think he's better than how he's played
Sorry, he fails the eye test. And in this era where we see QBs throwing for 40 TDs or more, I wouldn't call those numbers "good." Maybe "fair."

I’m still leaning on the fact that we destroyed FSU last weekend and the score was unkind to that fact. They had two 50+ yard FGs and a TD drive on which they converted two separate 4th and longs. That game easily could have been 30-8 based on underlying stats.

But yeah, they might leave us out of the polls after this performance.

Like I said about that stiff that UNC trotted out, all the best QBs play for 3+ schools, right?

JRjr
I agree, I don't think he's a top QB, but I feel like he should at least be good with those numbers. Oregon State was 8-4 under him, so it's not like an awesome team just carried him to a good season.

Back