Laskey

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
What was the tweet or statement Key had earlier this year .... “no more small ball” or WTTE?

We’ve scored 38 points - total - against the likes of woeful USF and a less than mediocre in a lesser division The Citadel.
I’m done with the whole goddamn staff

User 10337

Hell, I'd take Chan's offense at this point. That was a pro style offense. Some under center. Some shotgun. A big fullback. A stud tailback. Big, good TE's. Stud WR's. Hell, Chan's problem was, for some reason, he could not close the deal on a stud QB
If I had my choice that’s what we’d see.

gnats67

Dodd-Like
We need a 5-8 yard quick pass where the TE chip blocks, goes 8 yards, turns, shields off the defender, catches the ball. It is a basic TE play.
Yeah but you have to have a real OC to dream up complex gameplans like that.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Hell, I'd take Chan's offense at this point. That was a pro style offense. Some under center. Some shotgun. A big fullback. A stud tailback. Big, good TE's. Stud WR's. Hell, Chan's problem was, for some reason, he could not close the deal on a stud QB
A look at our current roster tells me we have very few of those things. That may change over time but is not the case right now.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
After 3 ööööing games?!?
So the alternative is Elon and Towson have better players than Tech?
This crew got out coached - and we are about to face better, deeper staffs and better, deeper teams than the Military University of South Carolina

This new staff came in with a lot of subtle shots at the previous regime. Ok, fine. They’ve got 7 years to take us to 4 ACCGs and 3 Orange Bowls or the equivalence
But yesterday served as indicator that that ain’t hapnin

THWG247

Jolly Good Fellow
What was the tweet or statement Key had earlier this year .... “no more small ball” or WTTE?

We’ve scored 38 points - total - against the likes of woeful USF and a less than mediocre in a lesser division The Citadel.
I’m done with the whole goddamn staff
Damn dude Your in for a long next 3 years (at least)

THWG247

Jolly Good Fellow
Same here, hell go max protect with a FB, Big TE and two WR and see if we can give the QB time to complete a freaking pass