"Lee Responds to Rumors"

Nice job being a dick :biggthumpup:

Sarcastic, yeah. Calling me a dick for that post? Wow, you have some really thin skin. I thought it was pretty lighthearted.

If that game in particular really influenced his decision he wouldn't of still been signing his name like that 4 days after the game.

It's understandable that after a game between the school he's verbally committed to and the school he chose them over play and the latter wins, he would at least question himself a little about whether he made the right decision. If after sitting on it he actually decommitted though, one would have to question whether he even knew what he was doing when he previously told Paul Johnson he wanted to come to Tech. I hope he doesn't pull an Aycock and decide he wants to take more visits.

Nice job being a dick :biggthumpup:

That wasn't a dick, it was pretty funny.

I think you guys are reading way too much into what he signs his twitter account as.

I know it's just twitter, but if you read it you get the feeling that we're not in danger at all. Recording our games to review GT film, 'already bonding with my position coach', 'reading up on my college in class' etc. I'm happy he's so excited to come play.

He had a recent twitter that says he's qualified for early graduation. Does anybody know if he's considering enrolling early? If he can get in here a semester early, we could have one helluva good QB battle this summer.

I know it's just twitter, but if you read it you get the feeling that we're not in danger at all. Recording our games to review GT film, 'already bonding with my position coach', 'reading up on my college in class' etc. I'm happy he's so excited to come play.

He had a recent twitter that says he's qualified for early graduation. Does anybody know if he's considering enrolling early? If he can get in here a semester early, we could have one helluva good QB battle this summer.

Yeah, I saw the same thing, and I think that it's a fair assumption. I also liked how excited he was about grades and wanting more out of a particular class. I suspect Tech will surprise him with not being as consumer friendly as High School, but I could be wrong. A lot can change in 20 years.

I think he's speaking of Jabari Hunt-Days.....Synjyn is already at GT.

oh yeah... he is...

lee beat out days in a couple yurz?

Ok, so what the **** was his response since none of us can read it ... jeesuz

Back