Let's Talk Uniforms...

EastboundJacket

Damn Good Rat
I know. But I've over analyzed every single football angle on both sides of the ball for both teams. We've talked about party buses. We've talked about Kizer. We've talked about weather. We've talked about grass when they don't even HAVE grass anymore.

So... Uh... You think we go gold hats, white jerseys and white pants? That's my preference after UGA. And even stemming from UGA in 08. If we need a big road win, I say gold/white/white is the way to go.

BUT the players seem to enjoy the white/white/gold combo. What say you?

White/white/gold looked nice against Pitt, Clempsun & F$U last year.

460x.jpg

White shirts and pants are almost certain. White hats wouldn't surprise me, since we're playing the golden headed people or whatever they're called.

White shirts and pants are almost certain. White hats wouldn't surprise me, since we're playing the golden headed people or whatever they're called.

When Pitt or Navy play Notre Dame, they wear golden hats. Does the away team choose what color they get to wear?

When Pitt or Navy play Notre Dame, they wear golden hats. Does the away team choose what color they get to wear?

I don't mean by requirement, I just seem to remember us electing to go with white hats more often than not when we play teams who wear gold ones.

I don't mean by requirement, I just seem to remember us electing to go with white hats more often than not when we play teams who wear gold ones.

[y]N-XF_KwomLw[/y]

this makes me smile.

I think we should break out the 1975 unis that we wore vs. Notre Dame, the year of Rudy.

March up to South Bend in the throw back unis and enact our vengeance.

gphr_45_8252_copy_copy.jpg

Whatever the guy on the call-in show said. He had it all figured out

If I were trying to get an advantage via uniforms, I'd go with gold hats too. Freshman QB passing vs. 2nd year starter pitching.

We could also Times New Roman their ***es like we did in the '98 Gator Bowl.

f63e3e2d1224650225a59a154f816c6093fe23b8.jpg

a53b4b05d922e227123010cd9cef1baf8235a5b9.jpg

If I remember what they told me at GT correctly, they play in the helmets theyve practiced throughout the week in. And they practiced in Gold.

Doesn't mean we won't wear gold hats but I'm almost certain that isn't true.

No Honeycomb!!! The most disgraceful thing we've done since pink socks.

Back