Let's Talk Uniforms...

"I cannot wait to get to college and rep those awesome Russell Athletic uniforms."

-said no high school football player ever

Yeah, I have zero good memories when our predominant colors are white with gold trim. Hated it.

Yeah I totally blame yesterday's performance on the uniforms. Clearly that was the problem.

"I cannot wait to get to college and rep those awesome Russell Athletic uniforms."

-said no high school football player ever

I don't recall any high school athlete going somewhere to rep any uniforms

Never Played KState in 10'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly you didn't see the game.

I dig the gold trim at home, blue trim on the road deal. I guess there's got to be something new to call "bad luck" on now since whining about the blue shirts was obliterated. Speaking of which, I'd love to see us break out the blues for when we smash Georgia's face in.

I dig the gold trim at home, blue trim on the road deal. I guess there's got to be something new to call "bad luck" on now since whining about the blue shirts was obliterated. Speaking of which, I'd love to see us break out the blues for when we smash Georgia's face in.

You're thinking of Kansas... Feel free to google it but I agree like the gold trim better.

Would be a bad omen to not go Gold/White/White with gold trim

Should have went with this look.

196376914.jpg

You're thinking of Kansas... Feel free to google it but I agree like the gold trim better.

No Tech fan who watched that game would say it wasn't Kansas State.

And I'm guessing you meant that toward someone else? I love the blue trim as well as the gold.

No Tech fan who watched that game would say it wasn't Kansas State.

And I'm guessing you meant that toward someone else? I love the blue trim as well as the gold.

I'm lost. We played Kansas any Tech fan would tell you that.

I'm lost. We played Kansas any Tech fan would tell you that.

There's no way. If it had been Kansas, we probably would have been so traumatized that we'd convince ourselves we had actually lost to someone else that sounded better. Trust me, it was Kansas State.

Nope it was definitely K-State. We did beat Kansas in 2011 66-24 where we had 768 total yards of offense and rushed for 604 yds.
we played a home and away series with them in 2010-2011 please look at my last post.

a88d6e31d242d9211ff8a6f108ededa0.jpg

Did you just edit our Wikipedia page to make it look like we lost to Kansas instead? Why would you do that? Losing to Kansas would have been so much worse than losing to KSU. I direct you to my previous response to you, consider it.

Kansas. Pfft.

Did you just edit our Wikipedia page to make it look like we lost to Kansas instead? Why would you do that? Losing to Kansas would have been so much worse than losing to KSU. I direct you to my previous response to you, consider it.

Kansas. Pfft.

smfh

Back