Locker Room Renovation Begins

You are correct sir. Schedule released tomorrow at 2p.
eodGHSx.gif

Odds it's Calvin?
Do you have any reason to believe that? That would be cool – but TBH I bet the GTAA would pressure CJ pretty hard to go public with it if it were him. That would be great publicity for the team. We have an awful lot of rich non-sports-celebrities with lower profiles who are supporters of the program. More likely to be one of them.

Do you have any reason to believe that? That would be cool – but TBH I bet the GTAA would pressure CJ pretty hard to go public with it if it were him. That would be great publicity for the team. We have an awful lot of rich non-sports-celebrities with lower profiles who are supporters of the program. More likely to be one of them.
Yeah I was just throwing that out there about Calvin. I am sure it is more likely to be a big money alum that few people know. Would be awesome though if some of the big dollar former players all chipped in.

Probably looking WAY too into a 3d rendering of a remodeled locker room.... but did anyone else notice the white facemasks on the helmets?
Believe nothing until you see it on the field. Before 2014, billboards went up which showed white facemasks on gold helmets and I couldn't get anyone to notice. The opener rolled around, then every game, no white facemasks.

Back