Locker Room Renovation Begins

tumblr_ntozdjYZUU1qb6v6ro1_540.gif

Do you have any reason to believe that? That would be cool – but TBH I bet the GTAA would pressure CJ pretty hard to go public with it if it were him. That would be great publicity for the team. We have an awful lot of rich non-sports-celebrities with lower profiles who are supporters of the program. More likely to be one of them.
The recruiting initiative donor posts on the hive as gtmegafan. @BeeStorm probably deleted him from the registration queue...

What about slides, barbershops, mini putt putts, pool tables and humidifiers for shoes?
I realize that facilities are a big inducement. I get it. But a kid that would make a decision based on the locker room enhancements? Is that the guy we are looking for? Is that going to put us over the top? Especially when the existing locker rooms aren't terrible.

I realize that facilities are a big inducement. I get it. But a kid that would make a decision based on the locker room enhancements? Is that the guy we are looking for? Is that going to put us over the top? Especially when the existing locker rooms aren't terrible.

I dunno. The existing locker room looks pretty cheap and dated in this video...

Back