Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
Go Pitt, salvage a tiny, miniscule, almost irrelevant sliver of conference pride for the ACC against Houston.

Pitt fake punt in their own territory on the opening drive. It worked, which is good, but yikes.

Scarier than the fake punt is that Conner seemed hurt early.

Also that would be the ACC kind of luck. Last game to see, best player on the field from the ACC gets hurt in first 2 min.

Scarier than the fake punt is that Conner seemed hurt early.

Also that would be the ACC kind of luck. Last game to see, best player on the field from the ACC gets hurt in first 2 min.

Yeah. This is looking ugly already. Conner didn't come back on the field and they only got like 6 more yards before punting. Whatever conference Houston is in > ACC.

Who is Pitt's coach? What is the point of this bowl?

Who is Pitt's coach? What is the point of this bowl?

I think the wind is coaching Pitt until that MSU DC flies in. The point of this bowl is to be the Lockheed competitor to the Northrup Grumman Military Bowl.

This is like the inverse of the TAMU-WVU bowl. The announcers are super excited for everything but nothing is happening.

I wouldn't say nothing is happening. Houston is in boss mode, threatening to enter beast mode.

I think the wind is coaching Pitt until that MSU DC flies in. The point of this bowl is to be the Lockheed competitor to the Northrup Grumman Military Bowl.

So we should expect the General Electric Soldier Bowl next year after they are awarded a trillion dollar contract?

I mean they are moving the ball, but these announcers did some shouting before for like an 8 yard gain.

Yeah and now nothing is happening at all. I must have just cursed Houston.

So we should expect the General Electric Soldier Bowl next year after they are awarded a trillion dollar contract?

Followed by a General Dynamics Marine Bowl and a General Atomics Airmen and Drone Bowl.

Where is this game being played? It looks like it is a punishment to have to play in it, not that it's a bad thing, we've done them all.

Somehow it looks both below freezing and foggy wherever they are.

Even when they have a big play Pitt does not look interested.

Back