Looks like insult to the dawgs they couldn't get

Re: Looks like insult to the dawgs they couldn\'t get

More like the "the truth hurts".
smile.gif

Why don't you doggies wait until AFTER you play FSU to do your barking? Something you have in common with us is bad luck with Florida teams.

Lol why don't you take off the "Best Job in College Football" Glasses.

Funny did Richt have connections at UGag before he took that job? Uhhhhhh nope. That'd be the sound of your jaw hitting the table cause you've been owned. So guess that shot your theory right in the old Athens Cesspool eh?

Let's see...

FSU - Bowden is OLD. He will be gone soon. Seminole nation has more money than God.

Nebraska - More football tradition than UGAg. Better facilites than UGAg.

Texas - Some of the best facilities in all the land! Recruiting easier than just about any other job. With Richt they might actually beat Oklahoma

Bama - ahh yes. They are on probation. Guess that takes a little luster off the job huh? Guess someone should of told Bill Parcells that - a better coach than what UGAg currently has.

Miami - Richt's alma mater. Let's face it... Coker is older than dirt. He probably has a year or two left in the old tank and then the Canes come a calling. Funny how hard one's alma mater pulls on the heart strings...

You are correct I am worried about what is being built over in Athens... too many dadgum chicken plants!

That is incorrect. FSU does not have more money, or fundraising potential, than UGA.

I tell you what, why don't you just save all of your hypothetical gloating in case Richt does leave, okay?

“Lol why don't you take off the "Best Job in College Football" Glasses.” Hmmmm… Never said that but it is one of the better ones in the SE and definitely better then the at the North Ave Trade School. Again, truth hurts.

”Funny did Richt have connections at UGag before he took that job? Uhhhhhh nope. That'd be the sound of your jaw hitting the table cause you've been owned. So guess that shot your theory right in the old Athens Cesspool eh?” Hmmmm Part II…. “Connections” as in, recruiting. Hello! Do you think he knows a few more HS coach’s in the SE, as opposed to say NE? You may now reel in YOUR jaw.
smile.gif

Let's see...

”FSU - Bowden is OLD. He will be gone soon. Seminole nation has more money than God.” Frankly, I doubt they have more then we do and you don’t want to be the “guy” that follows the “guy”. EVERYONE knows this except, evidently you.

”Nebraska - More football tradition than UGAg. Better facilites than UGAg.” See above commentary.

”Texas - Some of the best facilities in all the land! Recruiting easier than just about any other job. With Richt they might actually beat Oklahoma.” Again, see commentary above.

”Bama - ahh yes. They are on probation. Guess that takes a little luster off the job huh? Guess someone should of told Bill Parcells that - a better coach than what UGAg currently has.” I doubt there was ever any truth to that one but if you want to believe so, feel free.

”Miami - Richt's alma mater. Let's face it... Coker is older than dirt. He probably has a year or two left in the old tank and then the Canes come a calling. Funny how hard one's alma mater pulls on the heart strings...” Well, start reeling your jaw up again son cause his contract DOESN’T allow him to take that job. Your jaw hurting yet???? You were saying about “ownership”?
smile.gif

”You are correct I am worried about what is being built over in Athens... too many dadgum chicken plants!” I think we BOTH know otherwise.
smile.gif

H B T D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth is, unless Vince gives Richt a big new contract in a few weeks, he could be gone this year...

Hard to believe that he signed a contract without an out to go back to his alma mater. I'd have to see that to believe it. Sounds like dawg legend... Sure there's not a buyout clause? That the alums at Miami may be happy to pay out?

First, it is true...Richt doesn't have any out clauses in his contract. This was discussed the day he was hired. Second, FSU would be the only program I could see him leaving UGA for. I don't think he will because he has mentioned how impossible it is to follow a legend. As for Miami, lets face it, that is a horrible place to raise a family and that is Richt's #1 priority even before football.

Geez, when did we open the kennel?
wtf.gif

Funny thing is Fraudchione didn't have any outs on his contracts either. In this day and age puppies contracts are not very ironclad.

As for the UGA job being better than the Tech job... nah. Tech Football History > UGAg History. Like all things it's cyclical.

Richt would take any of the jobs I mentioned. Also please name any NE school I named since you used that to refute my connection comment!!! That would be the sound of your jaw hitting the table for making such a dumb statement.

So basically let me get this straight... Richt would have no connections if he took a job at Nebraska, Texas, or any school west of the Mississippi? Lol that my delusional poopy fan is one of the dumbest things ever written. We are all dumber for having read that. Do Texas and Nebraska not recruit nationally?

FSU does have as much or more potential than UGAg to raise money SS. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Frankly I don't care if Richt stays or goes. I know that you pup fans think that God is an alumnus of UGAg and that no one would ever leave there. Unfortunately reality dictates that while UGAg is a good college football job it is not one of the best and really never has been. Dooley is only a legend in his own mind. You do have some very nice facilities, a typical football school curriculum, and a ton of fans. However UGAg hasn't been a power in two decades and after this year with your entire offensive line graduating that trend should continue.

Grats on a good season and a possible top 10 finish.

Well, the Football revenue for the two schools was quite lopsided in 2001. $28 mil for UGA vs. $16 mil for FSU.

By all means SS please provide the link so we can all see Ms. Cleo's NCAA Financial Reports
wink.gif

The "Prince" will be gone soon. Maybe CMR will leave too and the Prez. will coach. Inquiring minds want to know? Rumors, innuendos and delusions run rampant in puppyville as always.

laugh.gif
pat.gif

Thanks SS. Wonder what the expenditures were (not including ATM Slush Funds and SUV's for your players).

wink.gif

Back