Losing 10 players......

BeeBad,

The Nick Moore thing was a pretty big goof. It is one thing to say you are on a serious mission and bash the coach 24/7, but it is quite another to do that and not really now much about the team. A die-hard GT fan like the ones that post here can't imagine not remembering that Nick Moore switched back to GT.

If you are going to throw your opinions around here on a constant basis, you should at least have a tremendous base of knowledge about the subject. Of course you are free to do whatever you want.

Axe...If gailey can humiliate GT with his abysmal coaching vs eweGAg & Fresno... & let down the parents of 10 kids as they flunk out on his dime... and still have the support of you and many others.. You diehard fans apparently have no memory about that...I'd say the bar is pretty low around here to begin with... wouldn't you?

BeeBad: A couple of questions:

1. honestly,where do you come from? I have been around for a good long while and it is as if you recently pop up from nowhere.

2. Why do you write in a calmer/more civil manner on The Hive than on Stingtalk?

Your statement to Axe: "You diehard fans apparently have no memory about that..." Is in itself a statement separating yourself from "diehard (Tech) fans.

Another statement in your post to Axe:

(Gailey)"...let down the parents of 10 kids as they flunk out on his dime..." You should at least be honest about this. It has been demonstrated repeatedly that Gailey was not the one with that particular responsibility, re: the student's study habits. You may say, "he should have been". That is overlooking the facts: he wasn't.

BeeBad, is this really a concern of yours? In my opinion it is not. I think you are just a trouble-making plant. Why not go back to your own board?

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."
- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Techsamillion, I had to laugh at signature at the end of your post.

It happened to fit the debate you were having with BeeBad.

drinking.gif

Originally posted by techsamillion:

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."
- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif

hey beebad .. i thought in your famous stupid and asinine post, you stated unequivocally that graduation rates are over rated.

suddenly you woke up today all concerned about the parents that were let down when their kids flunked out so they could not graduate?

LMAO. hey wannabee .. at least suck consistently.

Originally posted by gtfan1147:
sometimes that can bring a team closer to play with better chemistry.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Said a mouthful right there.
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are going to take the field this year. We'll see a different team and look out for the surprises!

Y'all, I love Tech football and usually by now I am very excited about the up coming season while reading every fb magazine that I can find. But with the wind storms still blowing come summer quarter, and not knowing if there will be more wholesale flunkouts I JUST CAN'T GET EXCITED UNTIL I KNOW WHO IF ANY ONE ELSE WILL BE GONE. If no one else is gone then I will get excited, but if several more then I am afraid of what might happen!

Not only do I think the team chemistry will be good, I also think the team will go out and beat BYU just to get the bad taste of out their mouths. I know I would look at BYU in that light if I were on the team.

Originally posted by BeeBad:
belly.. when I look in the mirror it is with clear 20/20 vision.. It is not thru gold-colored glasses, while riding on a cotton candy cloud, sipping magical kool-aid out of a gold & black-striped mug...

Its gonna be a difficult year..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Hey, gimme back my mug

If your response is that you are maintaining a positive attitude towards the upcoming season, then that's great.. If your post is a dig at those who don't share your opinion... then all you are expressing is phoniness & using the football team as a means of advancing a personal agenda...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Beebad.. I havent paid much attention to your posts.. but from what I read in this thread.. it seems that others have..

WHATEVER my reasons for posting are my reasons.. if you dont like what I post, then skip them.. I wont mind.

And if it will make you feel any better.. my attempt wasnt to "dig" at anyone.. just stating my opinion.. it has become very negative on this board in the past few months.. and I do think we have the potential to have a very good year.

And just to make sure that you arent confused with where I am coming from... I think you are probably the biggest idiot on this board.

Not trying to flame.. but in your post you seemed to be asking for clarification.. I hope I you have it now.. I think you are an idiot.

A positive attitude will make the season more enjoyable for some. A negative outlook will make the season dissappointments easier to take. As for me, I rather be a guarded optimist, the a totally miserable pessimist. So give it all you got Jackets!!!

noting the deafening silence coming from certain quarters.

did we manage to run someone away just from this thread where it became too hard to hold position so the fella just retreated to find another vantage point?

who knew nick moore would be making us yellow jackets proud even before he ever puts on a tech jersey?

Its gonna be a difficult year..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">O course this year is going to be difficult. Even with Joe Hamilton or Sean Jones at the helm things were difficult. That's what you line 'em up for. However, we are gonna make things difficult right back at 'em.

As far as Gailey's mistakes. Remember Richts 1st year at UGetanA and the coaching and time management mistakes he made? You learn and move on.

Back