Lots of empty seats

I brought my 4 year old and 2 year old, and we sat in the upper north with front row seats to the sun as long as we were there. It looked like 70% of the people in the upper north spent the entire damn game in the concourse. The stadium view does not accurately reflect how well the game was attended at all.

I convinced my kids to stay until just after our goal line stand, but they couldn't take any more, so we left right after that.

I brought my 4 year old and 2 year old, and we sat in the upper north with front row seats to the sun as long as we were there. It looked like 70% of the people in the upper north spent the entire damn game in the concourse. The stadium view does not accurately reflect how well the game was attended at all.

I convinced my kids to stay until just after our goal line stand, but they couldn't take any more, so we left right after that.
I sit in the UN. It was more crowded in the concourse than the stands. Packed

Club section looked better than normal in the first half. Where we sit in lower west was crowded, more-so than normal for an early season game.
I agree...thought it was a good turnout down there as well. we are down in 109 and was better attended than what I was afraid it would be when I heard the weather forecast.

Back