Louisville -10.5

Are you two years old?

He's just a Red Bull AI antagonistic type of guy.

Please tell us more about conferences, NIL portal influence, and last years selection committee choices... we all come here for your learnedness. Also, please argue more about other stupid öööö

Please tell us more about conferences, NIL portal influence, and last years selection committee choices... we all come here for your learnedness. Also, please argue more about other stupid öööö
Get a sense of humor. And or post some more irrelevant stuff in the F1 thread.

I've got lots of that.
Conference expansion and music at the game arguments aren't that funny. But you do you, USC buddy
Music at the game? The heck are you talking about Boomer? Conference Expansion rumors and nonsense is actually funny at this point. That’s what you’re missing. It’s all speculation and nonsense at this point. Kind of like Promotion/Relegation ever coming to CFB.

Jackets gonna win by 7+
Spread will prob include some hot dogs, fries, chips and stuff

Shough was a very high 4* when he signed with Oregon in the 2018 class. Pretty injury plagued career between Oregon 2019-2020 and Texas Tech 2021-2023. Only completed 1 season (2020 limited COVID schedule) for his college career, and came in 2022 after an injury to TT’s starter Smith late in the year vs Kansas. Injured early in 2023 as the starter at TT, and now at UofL.

So to your point, no one knows really how good Shough will be this year at UofL once the competition ramps up starting this week. My concern is the lack of pressure we’ve seen from the front 7 on D since the win against FSU. If GT sits back on D and can’t get any pressure, this could look like Syracuse again. UofL has a lot more skilled position players at RB, WR vs what Syracuse has.
I disagree. I don’t think the difference at skill positions is that great at UofL vs Syracuse. Marginally sure, but the difference in QB play puts everyone on their heels and helps skill players excel. Look at us as an example of that. Haynes King’s ability at QB and as a runner makes all our skill players look a little better than they are.

This spread is too much. We may well lose, but barring some significantly bad turnover luck it won’t be by more than 10.

I disagree. I don’t think the difference at skill positions is that great at UofL vs Syracuse. Marginally sure, but the difference in QB play puts everyone on their heels and helps skill players excel. Look at us as an example of that. Haynes King’s ability at QB and as a runner makes all our skill players look a little better than they are.

This spread is too much. We may well lose, but barring some significantly bad turnover luck it won’t be by more than 10.
We should have beaten Louisville last year. We should have beaten Syracuse this year. I will be surprised if we don't play our best against Louisville. I'm expecting a good win for Tech. I don't see anybody left on the schedule we can't beat. I'm still thinking this is our year. We can beat people that get pushed around by Northern Illinois and Kentucky. We'll be ACC champs and beat Georgia twice, in the regular season and in the playoffs. Then we'll beat Alabama for the national championship. Go Jackets! To Hell With Georgia!

We should have beaten Louisville last year. We should have beaten Syracuse this year. I will be surprised if we don't play our best against Louisville. I'm expecting a good win for Tech. I don't see anybody left on the schedule we can't beat. I'm still thinking this is our year. We can beat people that get pushed around by Northern Illinois and Kentucky. We'll be ACC champs and beat Georgia twice, in the regular season and in the playoffs. Then we'll beat Alabama for the national championship. Go Jackets! To Hell With Georgia!

Sometimes it's a game of match ups. One game that I see as very difficult (right now) is Miami. Their QB is like McCord and can pick a defense but is also a large threat to run. I think he's a better QB. The way he plays, the college game is 'slowed down' to him. I'm just glad he's in his last year of eligibility I believe. I think our only hope with them is that Ward gets injured. He is the real deal. Other than Miami, I think we can win every game on our schedule as well, except against the 'U'.

Sometimes it's a game of match ups. One game that I see as very difficult (right now) is Miami. Their QB is like McCord and can pick a defense but is also a large threat to run. I think he's a better QB. The way he plays, the college game is 'slowed down' to him. I'm just glad he's in his last year of eligibility I believe. I think our only hope with them is that Ward gets injured. He is the real deal. Other than Miami, I think we can win every game on our schedule as well, except against the 'U'.
I agree with most of your analysis. But, I think we can beat Miami. Last year, they were three points better than we were, if you take away the crazy ending. But, we were playing them in Miami. They do have some better players than they had last year, but I think our team has improved more than their team has. So, this year in Atlanta I think we beat them by a field goal. I am looking forward to seeing great things from Tech this season. I don't expect them to lose again this year. I have not felt this positive about Tech football since Bobby Ross. This is the season we have all been waiting for. 14-1! Go Jackets!

Anyone familiar with this site?

Although it still has them favored, it shows that they're not as good as the spread lets on. I like our chances. Also, their forum says that Jax State was excellent prep for our game because apparently we run the same offense? Like I say, I like our chances

Back