Louisville -10.5

Anyone familiar with this site?

Although it still has them favored, it shows that they're not as good as the spread lets on. I like our chances. Also, their forum says that Jax State was excellent prep for our game because apparently we run the same offense? Like I say, I like our chances
A lot of teams run the same offense. Some have Jaxson Dart at QB and some have a 2• who got no D1 offers.

To me the question is how good is their quarterback. We got destroyed by a great QB who played amazingly last week because our defense is weak. On paper Louisville's new QB looks good not great. Which means he'll be great against us. I think we can win but will need to be efficient on offense to keep pace. We can't have Haynes being blown up for a 6 yard loss on the first play.
We got destroyed by a pretty good (not great) QB because he had all day long to find receivers that had all day long to get open.

Anyone familiar with this site?

Although it still has them favored, it shows that they're not as good as the spread lets on. I like our chances. Also, their forum says that Jax State was excellent prep for our game because apparently we run the same offense? Like I say, I like our chances
A chance at redemption for Syracuse, in-conference, on the road, a ranked opponent. I like our chances, too. Nothing is off the table and we still control our own destiny, just gotta beat the birbs.

Back