Love me some Cocks!

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob
I seriously doubt UGA gets in even if they win the SEC. They lost to an unranked team at home. Unless a bunch of these top teams lose 2 I don’t see it. This could be the year where the committee throws the SEC under the bus and tries to appease everyone else since the perception is the SEC gets the breaks (which they do). I think Auburn gives them a 2nd loss anyway.
They would only be seeded 1 or 2 in that scenario. The committee has proven over and over how much they drool over the $EC.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Ok so is nobody going to mention how good it feels to see that retard Blankenship and his Coke bottle glasses completely hose UGa's season?

There, I said it.
Well, the throwing off the back foot pick 6 helped

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
The Hershel videos are getting old. Going to have to break out the old tapes of Munson's "Sugar is falling from the sky!" to break up the monotony of another disappointing season.
Damn sorry dawgs. THWG.

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
uGA's national championship is closer to World War II than it is to today.
OK...gonna have to say a big thank you for this one because I'm about to steal it and troll some UGA friends of mine with it....one especially obnoxious friend I grew up with is about to see this all over his Facebook page today.

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob
OK...gonna have to say a big thank you for this one because I'm about to steal it and troll some UGA friends of mine with it....one especially obnoxious friend I grew up with is about to see this all over his Facebook page today.
:heelclick: