LSU - UNC Gamethread

UNC can actually score a touchdown here....

Omg, it would be SO embarrassing for LSU to lose. PLEASE WIN UNC

Good job on UNC's part. Made good adjustments forcing LSU to adjust. Looks like without the LB blitz, LSU's pass defense sucks.

LSU is biding their time waiting to break out the SEC Speed.

Great line: "Offensive Cripple Fight"

GTCorndeezy ---> Wowking on the photoshop

LSU would be beating UNC by 35 if the SEC didn't beat up on itself week in and week out. For example, the SEC beat up on Ole Miss earlier against JSU. Week in and week out. It's a grueling conference.
Exactly... i'm glad you are starting to understand.:laugher:

Anyone else bet on this game? I have LSU on the moneyline. Spread was too high.

The SEC is also beating up on Ted Roof in the Auburn- Ark St game, where Auburn allowed 231 yards and 16 points in the first half. Grueling.

I thought Auburn's defense was supposed to be amazing?

It looks like they play with more energy and speed than our guys, but they are not getting the job done, so maybe not so good. Ark. State's QB is throwing pretty well.

And then the SEC refs (in an ACC-SEC game, really? couldn't get someone neutral?) can't figure it out. Sheesh.

The player stepped on the goal line when he caught the ball. Touchback. Not that hard to figure that out.

EDIT: Directed towards SEC refs

Great play by Yates. I think UNC can actually win this with their anemic offense and JV defense.

What is going on? I just saw a UNC player running great distances downfield in possession of the football.

Back