LSU vs. Morons Thread

Holy *********************************************! Officials in their back pocket.

This has to be a scoring drive. LSU won't score again if they don't now.

Please LSU score a damn TD. I mean UGA's D is horrible, they let USC-E score a ton and R-Kansas threw all over them. Willie Martinez couldnt coach his way out of a paper sack.

Guys, #89 was about three feet from the ball. Yes, he was throwing the ball away, but it landed REALLY close to the U[sic]GA receiver. The announcers are just idiots who didn't show the replay...I DVRed it.

Outside of Bama and UF the SEC is not that good.

Ole Miss blows, so does these two clowns were watching now. Auburn needs to play somebody.

Here it is. LSU takes a sack and they begin their implosion. Georgia will win this game because LSU is incompetent.

Holding. That's it, boys. Best just worry about our game.

Thanks a lot LSU, you pathetic losers.

Herzlich may have beaten cancer but Curran is wearing a ****ing sticker...Obviously thats tougher.

Jefferson is garbage. We simply couldn't get to him in the CFA Bowl so he had time to surgically pick us apart.

Assuming that we show that we're improving tonight, I think we may absolutely obliterate Georgia this year.

And the idea that every team in the SEC is phenomenal is a ****ing joke.

So after this game is everyone still talking about how awesome the SEC is b/c both teams look like ****? I mean come on....Theres not enough lube in the world for all the tug jobs uga will get for this win.

Back