LSU vs. Morons Thread

The one saving grace here is that VT should be top-5 when they come into BDS. Of course, they will probably crap their pants next weekend against BC.

So after this game is everyone still talking about how awesome the SEC is b/c both teams look like ****? I mean come on....Theres not enough lube in the world for all the tug jobs uga will get for this win.

Of course they will. The media has already set-up reasoning for anything that shows the SEC as being less than perfect.

A loss to another SEC school is because of how great the SEC is all-around.

A loss to a non-SEC school is because they're so worn down from getting beat up by the rest of the SEC.

Whether the SEC schools are playing like total **** is completely disregarded and irrelevant.

No pressure on any of these punts. Butler has time to stand back there and kick it a mile.

Yeah, like LSU is going to drive practically the length of the field for a score. They'll turn the ball over and that will be the game. Absolutely disgusting. I'd love for our boys to get a hold of either of these teams right now.

I'm not sure if anyone is aware but apparently Knowshown Moreno played for UGA previously...who knew? Apparently no one b/c CBS feels the need to make sure you are aware 50 times per game.

Back