Mac Brown The BIGGEST Cry

My phone call apology would sound something like this:

I would like to apologize for you being such a giant pussy, coach mac. And I say that realizing the comparison is a tremendous insult to pussies. You are more like one of those surgical created pussies that doesn’t work and occasionally öööös itself.

Is Mack Brown considered to be on the hot seat? Seems like the Heels start every season in the top 25 based on their talent, and end up losing most of the big games down the stretch.

Is Mack Brown considered to be on the hot seat? Seems like the Heels start every season in the top 25 based on their talent, and end up losing most of the big games down the stretch.

He'll retire quietly in a couple years. He's old. Heels fans are used to vastly underachieving.

I was feeling bad for UNC...

Until I read this tidbit from their PoS head coach:

"These kids are one of the top academic groups in America.

Some coaches are known to maybe stretch the truth. Some coaches make statements they know to be factually incorrect. Some coaches dilberately attempt to conceal the truth.

But that quote is on a whole nuther level. Nations have gone to war over smaller lies than that.

It has been 15,734 days since UNC won an ACC football championship

It has been 16,099 days since NC State has won an ACC football championship.

This is like watching two tards trying to hump a doorknob.
Remember, college football isn't about how long it's been since you've accomplished anything, it's about how long it is until people think you'll accomplish something.
How else could you explain teams like UNC and Miami?

Why did Doeren apologize? He did nothing wrong, and said nothing incorrect.
Good point. Doeren is crude and probably talks like that all the time. The reason he apologized is that he would like to advance to a better job one day, but his personality will prevent that from happening. He is like the guy at Oklahoma State screaming I’m a man I’m 40. That’s all most of us know about him and even though he is a good coach he has been stuck at that same job for years.

Good point. Doeren is crude and probably talks like that all the time. The reason he apologized is that he would like to advance to a better job one day, but his personality will prevent that from happening. He is like the guy at Oklahoma State screaming I’m a man I’m 40. That’s all most of us know about him and even though he is a good coach he has been stuck at that same job for years.
Gundy's 2024 salary is set to be $7.75 million. Not a bad place to be stuck.

He’s at a P5 school with serious financial backing. There are only a handful of better P5 jobs available and he hasn’t shown enough to get any of those jobs.

Y’all can stfu about Mack Brown. The man is a treasure. His cupcake OOC and soft teams are gonna go down as the biggest, external reason Tech football rebounded so quickly after Collins.
Hell yeah, I hope he stays on the job until his brain dies- just like Bobby Bowdon did

Back