Mac Brown The BIGGEST Cry

Good point. Doeren is crude and probably talks like that all the time. The reason he apologized is that he would like to advance to a better job one day, but his personality will prevent that from happening. He is like the guy at Oklahoma State screaming I’m a man I’m 40. That’s all most of us know about him and even though he is a good coach he has been stuck at that same job for years.
I saw with my own two eyes (would not have believed it otherwise) - after a big win late this season (maybe the UNC win), the sideline reporter asked him something to the effect "what do you say to the people who doubted you could win this game?" He said "they can kiss my ass." It was live - no opportunity to censor it. Probably on YouTube somewhere.

Point being, he doesn't just talk that way in the locker room.

I was feeling bad for UNC...

Until I read this tidbit from their PoS head coach:

Some coaches are known to maybe stretch the truth. Some coaches make statements they know to be factually incorrect. Some coaches dilberately attempt to conceal the truth.

But that quote is on a whole nuther level. Nations have gone to war over smaller lies than that.
It is an easy achievement when you attend fake classes.

When CBK leads us to a victory over the nad lickers I better damn sure hear him say something in that context about beating their ass. There is nothing sweeter than beating your rivals asses and then letting them know about winning. You don’t have to be crude, rude, or indecent but you can rub their noses in an ass whoopin.

Just my opinion.

I saw with my own two eyes (would not have believed it otherwise) - after a big win late this season (maybe the UNC win), the sideline reporter asked him something to the effect "what do you say to the people who doubted you could win this game?" He said "they can kiss my ass." It was live - no opportunity to censor it. Probably on YouTube somewhere.

Point being, he doesn't just talk that way in the locker room.
it wasn't "people" it was
Tim Smith on college gameday before the Clemson victory: " "Look, Clemson has been struggling, they're not the Clemson we've loved over the years, but NC State, unfortunately, they're waiting for basketball to start."
Coach D after the win over Clemson: "Tell Steve Smith in the studio that this ain't a basketball school. He can kiss my ass,"
and went on to win the rest of the schedule.

Y’all can stfu about Mack Brown. The man is a treasure. His cupcake OOC and soft teams are gonna go down as the biggest, external reason Tech football rebounded so quickly after Collins.
Also the reason we were stuck with goof longer than we should have tbh. Dat Carolina game at da Benz tho juice juice 404 ATL juice waffles

it wasn't "people" it was
Tim Smith on college gameday before the Clemson victory: " "Look, Clemson has been struggling, they're not the Clemson we've loved over the years, but NC State, unfortunately, they're waiting for basketball to start."
Coach D after the win over Clemson: "Tell Steve Smith in the studio that this ain't a basketball school. He can kiss my ass,"
and went on to win the rest of the schedule.

If a GT coach said something like this, we would eat it up.

Too bad that one of the Atlanta news stations don't cover Tech football action in bowls like all of them do uga! They generally fall over each other covering the dogs. Please don't tell me that it's all about more dog fans than Tech fans. It's a major college in their own city that is playing in a bowl game and not on the same day as their precious doggies !! Pure BS!

Too bad that one of the Atlanta news stations don't cover Tech football action in bowls like all of them do uga! They generally fall over each other covering the dogs. Please don't tell me that it's all about more dog fans than Tech fans. It's a major college in their own city that is playing in a bowl game and not on the same day as their precious doggies !! Pure BS!
I have made it a practice to not watch WSB news because they are apparently the official mutt station with 52 weeks of Bulldog GameDay every Saturday.

I would like it if Fox5 or 11 Alive, or 46 CBS would take us on and in a post game victory interview with WSB, Key would say "we are an 11 Alive school" and walk over to 11 Alive fkr an interview.

I have made it a practice to not watch WSB news because they are apparently the official mutt station with 52 weeks of Bulldog GameDay every Saturday.
College football is religion in the South. Change my mind.

WSB news has always been a gun and knife show even more than the others. That’s why they have Bulldog GameDay. They know their clientele.

Back