Make sure you catch the start of the broadcast...

1725702304892.png1725702177970.png

I'm thinking I'll have to do the same. There's no special package for ACCN? The $20 bucks they give us for the dispute is pathetic

Would have liked the ACC to place our game at 3:30 so it’s not on the same time as Texas-Michigan. Our game should be the #1ACC vs ACC game of the day and hyped as such.

Would have liked the ACC to place our game at 3:30 so it’s not on the same time as Texas-Michigan. Our game should be the #1ACC vs ACC game of the day and hyped as such.
After we win the national championship this year it will be like that going forward.

I'm thinking I'll have to do the same. There's no special package for ACCN? The $20 bucks they give us for the dispute is pathetic
Hopefully the dispute will be resolved within the next 3 weeks, dont forget to cancel when it is

For those with DirecTV, like me, I just called to “cancel” service. Gave my ESPN/ACC/etc channel reasoning and that I was going to sign up for YouTubeTV, with an eventual cost of $70/month.

As a 15 year customer I was offered $40 off of the next two billing months. I already have a $40 monthly discount on the Xtra package, free MLB Extra Innings, NFL Ticket, and Max. I also bundle Uverse and AT&T mobile, so dropping DirecTV would be a bit of a hassle.

So next thing to do is to sign up for YouTubeTV. It looks like they are offering 3 weeks no charge with no commitment, so for those in my situation does this look to be the best streaming option for the coming weeks? I think it was @coit who may use Hulu? Which would be better right now?

For those with DirecTV, like me, I just called to “cancel” service. Gave my ESPN/ACC/etc channel reasoning and that I was going to sign up for YouTubeTV, with an eventual cost of $70/month.

As a 15 year customer I was offered $40 off of the next two billing months. I already have a $40 monthly discount on the Xtra package, free MLB Extra Innings, NFL Ticket, and Max. I also bundle Uverse and AT&T mobile, so dropping DirecTV would be a bit of a hassle.

So next thing to do is to sign up for YouTubeTV. It looks like they are offering 3 weeks no charge with no commitment, so for those in my situation does this look to be the best streaming option for the coming weeks? I think it was @coit who may use Hulu? Which would be better right now?

YTTV should get you through until the dirtbags resolve their issues.

Do what you say, do the 3wk trial and then cancel before it ends bc the dispute will likely be over.

If not, you can keep it and since you got $40/mo discount for 2mo, you would effectively be paying $25/mo extra for all those streaming channels including ESPN and ACCN

I had Hulu for years and was able to watch every game and never had any issues. I switched to YoutubeTV this year just to try something different. They are both about the same price. I think both offer a short time free trial. Either one should work for you.

I've had YTTV for awhile now with no major complaints. I think they are all pretty much the same and they all offer (or used to anyway) free trial periods. Depending on who carries the future games and if you are cheap enough to go through the hassle, you can probably make it all season if you take advantage of all the free trials.

I've had YTTV for awhile now with no major complaints. I think they are all pretty much the same and they all offer (or used to anyway) free trial periods. Depending on who carries the future games and if you are cheap enough to go through the hassle, you can probably make it all season if you take advantage of all the free trials.
This looks like the route I'm taking this fall, at least until something changes with DirecTV and Disney. YTTV will cover the rest of the September games.

If you want to watch the Braves, Fubo has Bally. Otherwise YTTV is a great option and will save you some $ for the same level of service.

This looks like the route I'm taking this fall, at least until something changes with DirecTV and Disney. YTTV will cover the rest of the September games.
So you and I are all set? Guess we’ll cancel our meet-up at the Alpharetta Walmart to watch the Tech game. Enjoy.

Back