Make sure you catch the start of the broadcast...

Seriously. Going to Atlanta for the home opener is one thing. It's a major city, vacation destination, easy to get to, etc. Going to Syracuse, NY? It must be at least somewhat real at this point.
The Braves are doing brilliant marketing work with OutKast and Luda bobblehead nights. Tech should be following that path too.

Seriously. Going to Atlanta for the home opener is one thing. It's a major city, vacation destination, easy to get to, etc. Going to Syracuse, NY? It must be at least somewhat real at this point.

Ireland is so close to Long Island Sheamus probably just hopped in a rowboat and oared his way over.

lol
That’s crazy how big of a fan he seems to have become so quick. Great to have him on board.
It helps he was at a Pearl Jam concert in NY and WWE is in Canada this week, but nonetheless, it's great to have the support.

It helps he was at a Pearl Jam concert in NY and WWE is in Canada this week, but nonetheless, it's great to have the support.

Yeah but they will be in Calgary, which is on the other end of Canada. Interesting that Joe Tessitore is now the announcer on RAW. Lot of cross promoting going on.

Yeah but they will be in Calgary, which is on the other end of Canada. Interesting that Joe Tessitore is now the announcer on RAW. Lot of cross promoting going on.
Ahh. Didn't know where. My son just told me they were in Canada so I assumed east side.

Back