Marcus Marshall??

Just re-watched COFH (again). MM's 18 yard run in the 2nd to last drive... insane speed to the outside. His run on the last drive, manhandling Roquan Smith... beast mode. His improvement this year was huge... I'm solidly in the MM > DM Camp. Why is he leaving again?? Marcus come back!!!

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Just re-watched COFH (again). MM's 18 yard run in the 2nd to last drive... insane speed to the outside. His run on the last drive, manhandling Roquan Smith... beast mode. His improvement this year was huge... I'm solidly in the MM > DM Camp. Why is he leaving again?? Marcus come back!!!

@Diseqc This is how it's done.

Improvement? He had more yards and a higher YPC average last year.

Heard something on local radio, he had a brother whose NFL dreams got blown up due to injury/depth chart
Issues ,family didn't want same thing happening to him. Hope they aren't disappointed again!

Improvement? He had more yards and a higher YPC average last year.

Wow... yea you're right, he regressed this year. That's not acceptable. Glad he's gone and good riddance.

Edit: I'd point to his tough runs against UVA and the Dawgs as evidence, stats aside.

Everyone is forgetting there are some other pretty good BB's on the roster..CPJ mentioned that Benson had a chance to be as good as anyone.

I'm definitely sad to lose him, but DM is a very good player as well. Watch what they do when the ball is NOT in their hands if you want a better picture of what they contribute to the team.

I'm definitely sad to lose him, but DM is a very good player as well. Watch what they do when the ball is NOT in their hands if you want a better picture of what they contribute to the team.

I guess in my mind I've already written off DM ...guarding my heart so that when he does leave it doesn't hurt so much :chad:

If there was a guarantee that DM would play 3-4 years, the MM transfer wouldn't hurt so much.

I guess in my mind I've already written off DM ...guarding my heart so that when he does leave it doesn't hurt so much :chad:

If there was a guarantee that DM would play 3-4 years, the MM transfer wouldn't hurt so much.
I'm trying not to think about that. Hopefully this has been a wakeup call for DM and he sees how wide open things look for him at the position for years. He could be a legend by the time he graduates.

sayanything_hed.jpg

So any news on the rumors about other players that have been floating around?

So any news on the rumors about other players that have been floating around?
What other players? I've heard DM is going to try to stick it out and will be at GT for the foreseeable future, barring any more trouble.

Back