Marcus Marshall??

cfe1a356bcc1b822e1bed45570ebef74.jpg

I can understand if it is struggles in school. I don't get it if it is over playing time. He is gonna get to tote the rock. He is getting one of the best educations in the nation. Transferring to UGA is just dumb. Even my GF's son, who just graduated with honors from UGA last year, is now attempting to get into GT because he realizes the value of the GT masters. He has fall back schools, one of which is UGA, but he knows the GT degree is the more valuable degree. These kids need to think before doing stupid things.

I can understand if it is struggles in school. I don't get it if it is over playing time. He is gonna get to tote the rock. He is getting one of the best educations in the nation. Transferring to UGA is just dumb. Even my GF's son, who just graduated with honors from UGA last year, is now attempting to get into GT because he realizes the value of the GT masters. He has fall back schools, one of which is UGA, but he knows the GT degree is the more valuable degree. These kids need to think before doing stupid things.
This. And I actually don't get it if it's over struggles in school. He's made it through the 1st year, which is usually the toughest.

So basically we're all speculating on a rumor started by some crazy Tech fans who think they need to post on one of the player's Facebook wall about a rumor they think they heard at a local café? Am I close??

So basically we're all speculating on a rumor started by some crazy Tech fans who think they need to post on one of the player's Facebook wall about a rumor they think they heard at a local café? Am I close??

117986.1447080860.jpg

When has a rumor about one of our players leaving ever not been true?

I guess the thing to do with Marshall leaving would be to go lock down our BB recruits:

Someone was once quoted saying "the highs are never as high as the lows are low."

I think that was it. You never arrive, you just keep going forward.

Some dumbass probably saw him retweet this:

And figured "UGA may lead in the Marshall race" to mean that he is looking to transfer, not that UGA will have "won" in the Marshall family by getting 2 of the 3 Marshalls to enroll.

Some dumbass probably saw him retweet this:

And figured "UGA may lead in the Marshall race" to mean that he is looking to transfer, not that UGA will have "won" in the Marshall family by getting 2 of the 3 Marshalls to enroll.

That was what I thought as well. Silly people. Didn't look like he responded to any of the FB posts though...

Back