Matthew Jordan injured, out for spring

beej67

new around here
http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...hip-nc-state-tennessee-vanderbilt-butch-jones

I wish this was ours to win, however after immediately being crowned the inaugural champ à la some backwoods Ted DiBiase bequeathing, they dropped the title in their first defense to Vandy. Classic jobber move. Then Vandy got a can a whoop ass opened on them by NC State in the Independence Bowl, starting their tyrannical reign. Held the title since 12/26, but not being a fighting champ at the moment, just spending all their time shootin' birds and chugging beers. GameCocks are callenging them for the title in September of this year in Columbia. Michael Buffer will be singing the nation anthem. Only on PPV.
So I love this Championship of Life thing.

What are the paths we could go to win it?

Checking schedules, USCe could take it from State first game, it could bounce around the SEC East for a while, and then we could take it from Georgia. Doesn't look like there are many paths to win it via an ACC route. State could lose it to FSU and then they lose it to Duke.

Definitely have to track it this year.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
So I love this Championship of Life thing.

What are the paths we could go to win it?

Checking schedules, USCe could take it from State first game, it could bounce around the SEC East for a while, and then we could take it from Georgia. Doesn't look like there are many paths to win it via an ACC route. State could lose it to FSU and then they lose it to Duke.

Definitely have to track it this year.
If NCSt can keep it in conference, we could grab it from Clem or FSU. If it makes it back into the SEC, then it will end up on Bama's trophy shelf.