MBob Q&A in Atlanta Business Chronicle

Yeah on one hand it puts more money into the pocket of the GTAA and supports the football program, as well as potentially the school's academic programs even going so far as potentially making lifelong fans and new generations of Tech alums.

On the other hand we have to deal with the uneducated masses that did not grace the halls of Tech.

+1.

The article is interesting insight into the man who wanted to fire Paul Johnson and keep Brian Gregory.

I think there should be an income cutoff for sidewalk fans. Not going to say a number because I don't want to offend.

I think there should be an income cutoff for sidewalk fans. Not going to say a number because I don't want to offend.

This a redundant rule.

There shouldn't be sidewalk fans. Therefore, qualifying them on income is useless.

Now if you want to talk about an income limit for grads, then that might get some traction.

Who needs sidewalk fans when you can just raise grad student fees instead. Problem solved. Amirite

o6xoj.jpg

MBob wants more sidewalk fans. I am not sure how I feel about that.

I'll take sidewalk fans who buy season tickets and attend games over cheap ass alumni who claim to make big bucks but want people to give them free tickets any day of the week.

I'll take sidewalk fans who buy season tickets and attend games over cheap ass alumni who claim to make big bucks but want people to give them free tickets any day of the week.

Speaking of which... I have 2 extras for Alcorn State if anyone wants them (and will actually use them).

PM me if you want them. Your alumni status will not be critiqued.

You got any tickets to give me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my own tickets, but if you want to make sure that your tickets will be used by Tech fans, send them my way.

If I make it to a game this year, you will leave a seat empty before giving me a ticket?

Speaking of which... I have 2 extras for Alcorn State if anyone wants them (and will actually use them).

PM me if you want them. Your alumni status will not be critiqued.

To sweeten the deal, you'll be sitting next to me, my son, a friend of mine (Tech/Ga Southern fan), and his son.

Back