MBob Q&A in Atlanta Business Chronicle

Showing your age. 1400 isn't a good score anymore b

Was it ever?

tumblr_mi6tihmFER1rzdct7o1_400.gif

JK, I'm pretty sure the average was like 1350 for my class

I definitely approve of sidewalk fans. As a GT grad, I can say with statistical certainty and analysis that Tech grads are annoying as hell.

I don't know what the future holds but, if we should happen to have a couple of more seasons in a row when we win 10 or so games and beat Georgia, I think it will be harder to get tickets to Tech's home games than to Georgia's home games.

If we have that level of success, our stadium will be sold out for every game, and there will be big areas of empty seats in Athens. It will look a lot better to have a full 55,000 seat stadium than to have a 75% full 90,000 seat stadium.

Of course, we've got to have two or three more seasons like last year for the pendulum to swing back in our direction, and nobody knows if that will happen or not. I guess the odds are against it, but it's not impossible.

I don't know what the future holds but, if we should happen to have a couple of more seasons in a row when we win 10 or so games and beat Georgia, I think it will be harder to get tickets to Tech's home games than to Georgia's home games.

Never gonna happen. Our own ööööing alumni are too ööööing cheap to buy season tickets even though the cost is trivial to them. No way that a state full of mouth breathing Dwag fans magically convert to being GT fans that put their butts in the seats.

Back