Miami fan tackled

Start at ~2:40, and you'll see a guy in Orange (looks red), and someone yells, "Someone needs to bust him in the mouth" and about 10 seconds later you see him go down (hard to see the tackle), but the guys cheers, and adds, "That's why I hate miami."

The guy making the comments is one of my frat bros who had a history of being a loose cannon. Believe me, he would have busted him in the mouth given the chance.

You think somebody would have tried that at most places in the SEC and gotten away with it? He got off easy.

Actually they would have known better than to have tried it in the first place.

We need to welcome our guests and treat them with respect. Until they don't deserve it.

If you aren't happy with someone's behavior at a game or outside, engage a police officer. I've had multiple obnoxious ugay fans thrown out of BDS because they were jerks and I wasn't.

But don't be afraid to speak up when needed.

Last night I was fortunate enough to welcome 2 couples to BDS in 108 row 8 seats 12-15. The guys were Miami fans and the ladies I have no clue.

After the first Miami TD, one of the gentlemen was kind enough to proffer the statement 'Now I know why they sell these seats to visitors. No one wants to be here.' To which I politely suggested - 'Of course - we save them to sell to aholes like you'. His polite reply was 'Just relax'. I was kind enough to point out he was drinking his bourbon and Sprite THROUGH A STRAW and should be careful being a jerk.

We had polite conversation the rest of the evening including updates on scores from around the country.

No threats were made. No one got their back up. Just polite reminder you don't come in our house and pee on our cornflakes.

Otherwise I was getting cops for bourbon.

Otherwise I was getting cops for bourbon.

Uh oh, we got a bad ass over here. No offense, but you are the type of GT fan I hate. So you never drink at games? We are surrounded by negative nancies in our section, want people to sit down so that they can see, blah blah blah. What, you can't take a little trash talking by the enemy? How did you make it through GT?

And what time did your friends hoof it out of there?

Uh oh, we got a bad ass over here. No offense, but you are the type of GT fan I hate. So you never drink at games? We are surrounded by negative nancies in our section, want people to sit down so that they can see, blah blah blah. What, you can't take a little trash talking by the enemy? How did you make it through GT?

I was about to post something similar...:biggthumpup:

You are the type of GT fan I hate. So smart you can't compete in anything.

Bookers for me last night. Clear. Thanks.

I stood up the entire game. How about you? Just like at VPI 2 weeks ago.

Hoof it out? They left with around 535 left in the 4th.

The fact that you tolerate over the top trash talk says more about you than anything.

Been to several Miami games. Had the most obnoxious ever last night. He gave us hell for 1 quarter. A little embarrassed to say, I gave him hell for the next 3!:biggrin:

Funny thing is I never said another word. But good for you!

Been to several Miami games. Had the most obnoxious ever last night. He gave us hell for 1 quarter. A little embarrassed to say, I gave him hell for the next 3!:biggrin:

You are the type of GT fan I hate. So smart you can't compete in anything.

Do you play tennis? Maybe we can get together and "compete" in that.

Golf? Any sport? I like my chances. :biggrin: We probably live 2 or 3 miles apart, so just let me know.

Bookers for me last night. Clear. Thanks.

So you do drink at games, you are just a hypocrite. Thanks for clearing that up.

The fact that you tolerate over the top trash talk says more about you than anything.

As a matter of fact, I got booted from the Miami game two years ago, along with a group of Miami fans, because they got mad that I was yellling "Shapiiiiirrroooo" very loudly after the cheap personal foul call. Started with me asking them how much Shapiro payed for cheap shots. They told me to shut up, so needless to say, I didn't. They ran to the cops like it sounds like you would do in a similar situation. So the cop boots me for simply yelling something that another fan didn't like. Gotta love it. Wasn't drunk, wasn't even drinking.

Gotta love all the smart people on here with zero facts and worlds of stupid.

Wow your skin is thinner than I first suspected. I can see why you would run to the cops when the going gets tough. :rotfl:

How about a whiskey drinking contest?

Hypocrite. Hysterical. As if having an obnoxious ahole opponent fan being thrown out has anything to do with drinking? You just aren't very smart.

But then again after reading 'the rest of the story' you are just bitter. Which I get being a Tech grad.

Why the hell 2 years ago were you sitting with a bunch of Miami fans in the first place????

But again experience clouds judgement.

Do you play tennis? Maybe we can get together and "compete" in that.

Golf? Any sport? I like my chances. :biggrin: We probably live 2 or 3 miles apart, so just let me know.

So you do drink at games, you are just a hypocrite. Thanks for clearing that up.

As a matter of fact, I got booted from the Miami game two years ago, along with a group of Miami fans, because they got mad that was yellling "Shapiiiiirrroooo" very loudly after the cheap personal foul call. Started with me asking them how much Shapiro payed for cheap shots. They told me to shut up, so needless to say, I didn't. They ran to the cops like it sounds like you would do in a similar situation. So the cop boots me for simply yelling something that another fan didn't like. Gotta love it. Wasn't drunk, wasn't even drinking.

You just aren't very smart.

So you just resort to personal attacks when you can't figure out anything else to say, huh? When did you graduate from GT? I'm guessing you didn't.

But then again after reading 'the rest of the story' you are just bitter. Which I get being a Tech grad.

Why the hell 2 years ago were you sitting with a bunch of Miami fans in the first place????

Bitter? No I thought it was funny. As for why I had Miami fans nearby, well I guess you'd have to ask the people who sold them their tickets rather than show up themselves.

And I've never seen drinking to be a competition. But I'm pretty sure you are better at it than I am. So you have that going for you. :biggrin:

Back