Miami fan tackled

I ööööing hate I graduated from GT sometimes. Bunch of ööööing pussies.

Ok... I'm going to step in once again.

While you both do in fact suck, you suck even more.

That is all.

Now resume hating on Miami. Cease the nerd on nerd violence.

Clearly. Tackling a Miami fan is cool. Creative banter isn't.

I ööööing hate I graduated from GT sometimes. Bunch of ööööing pussies.

I'm confused. You run to the cops when someone talks öööö and then you call others pussies? What am I missing here? I've never once hated graduating from Tech. I worked too hard for it and it's opened too many doors for me to be anything but proud to "get out."

Was hoping for a lot more from a poster named Black Bush...

Turns out he's just a regular ööööö

Oh, well.

The guy making the comments is one of my frat bros who had a history of being a loose cannon. Believe me, he would have busted him in the mouth given the chance.

LOL, the guy who posted it is also one of my frat brothers. And you're right....he would have definitely busted him in the mouth. Sounds like we're fraternity brothers.

The guy making the comments is one of my frat bros who had a history of being a loose cannon. Believe me, he would have busted him in the mouth given the chance.

teach him how to hold his phone when he shoots a video.. we don't need to see the tops of the trees or the ground in front of him...

What happened to my thread. I went to Hooters to watch some football and drink beers and eat hotwings and I come back to this?

Calling the cops? Hell, the guy was in the center of öööö everything for several minutes, disrupting everything, There are cops everywhere down there. They could have handled the problem and led the jerk Miami fan when he first started making an ass of himself. He is lucky that getting tackled is all that happened. He was antagonizing hundreds of fans trying to enjoy one of our traditional events. If I did the same crap at FSU or UGA or Auburn......I would expect that one or more of the hundreds of folks in the crowd would bust me in the mouth. The guy was an idiot and is lucky GT fans showed a bit of restraint.

250px-Ron-Weasley-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows.jpg

Back