Miami game thread

Miami has definitely called off the dogs on offense

That 3rd down pass makes me wonder.

I'm by my nature a pessimist and realize all of this is/could be overreacting. Nevertheless there are serious questions at every single place on this team and there has been ZERO progress made between this season and last from a team which is almost entirely underclassmen (save the outgoing D line). That being said there is no elder leadership or cohesiveness as a unit on either side of the ball which is very frightening. unfortunately much is made about the coach but very little of the players and their role. I think this is our fault as fans and through the portrayal in the media that CPJ is Tech football...which is wrong. I think on its heels, like any team we need leadership and a tough skin which we severely lack and at some level hide in CPJ's shadow.

Thoughtful words.

Well, we are near the top as far as worst defense in football. 80th I think it said. I bet we top that this week

It sucks that Hall got hurt, but he wasn't doing anything for the team anyway...still feel bad for the guy.

Maybe we can put in some band members so no one else gets hurt

there you go, you fat stupid o-line...stand around while the d-line is behind you and on the quarterback..ridicilious

well, to the idiots that think josh nesbitt is the problem...you're crazy. there isn't a quarterback who could play behind this terrible o-line....

they were the reason in the LSU game last year we couldn't do anything either...woudl be two of them firing the gap as soon as ball was snapped..play after play....

I wonder what the payoff was for CPJ to throw this one? TO you don't run? QB can't pass so you go there? Hmmm...

Blackmail?

So i see the offence improving in years because we will recruit o-line but is our defence going in the right direction?? I just don't see it

I'm not worried. When Paul came to GSU, 1) obtain lots of QB and A backs 2) get o-line, and 3) build up defense. In that order. Wasn't till year 4 or so until GSU's defense was first in FCS. Appeared to follow that formula with Navy

Back