Miami game thread

Our problem on O is the OL. Nesbit can't even drop back to pass, we have to roll him out. He can't throw well off the run.

It's time to put the young guys on the OL in there and let them grow up.

OTOH, Miami's O is for real, They remind me of the late 80's Miami teams.

I wouldnt go as far as to say Miami's O is for real....they are better for sure...but, we are pretty damn bad on D.

What happened to Miami? This is definitely not the same team we mauled last year.

It's time to put the young guys on the OL in there and let them grow up.

OTOH, Miami's O is for real, They remind me of the late 80's Miami teams.

Young or old, just get them to block, whoever it is.

Not sure that's true. Again, if you can just stand there until somebody's open, then throw it, you're not that great. Now if he's not pressured bc their ine is that good, maybe you're right.

I wish we could replay this game with both teams getting equal time to prepare. They had 2 games in 10 days. We had 3 in 12. That's not whining, that's blatantly unfair.

Well, gonna log outta the board a bit. I'll still have the game on and be hoping for some kind of bizaar miracle, but I doubt there will be one.

I expect the next few days will be full of douche bag posts about who needs to be fired, how bad so & so sucks, etc. Typically bullsh... I just have a low tolerance for it.

What? If we had two weeks to prepare, we might get beat by 10 instead of 30???

Miami will lose at least 2 games in the ACC. I don't know to who, but to someone. We have a long way to go, but if we get out heads out of our asses we can still compete for the coastal...not a doubt in my mind.

SHANKED THE FIELD GOAL...WE HAVE LIFE!!!!!

WOW! Something good happened. First and Goal -> 0 points for da u

Florida state will be tough

Fortunately, we'll get more time to prepare, and we'll learn from this, so hopefully we'll pressure Ponder better.

Unfortunately, if / when we beat fsu, thug u will just brag that much more.

Back