Miami game thread

I still stand by last weeks statement concerning Harris - blitz, blitz, blitz, he has to feel some pain. This is one night Tenuta's defense would have been more effective probably.

Ballgame.

The D has quit.
The O might as well quit.prolly will after the next series.

The game is not as close as the score.

Gailey could have done as well.

ESPN is full of douches. They always seen to rub off whoever Tech is playing. This is definitely the B-team covering this game. Jessie Palmer needs to go back to the bachelor.

Our DB's are being exposed for what they are... not very good.

It's a team thing man. It's not our DBs, it's our lack of pressure on their QB. If their QB can just sit and wait, the guy that knows where he's going (their WR) can always get away from the guy trying to stay with him (our DB) EVENTUALLY.

yup...stick a fork in tech..they're done. nothing else to do now but wait and be an arkansas fan saturday.

Boys, I love the Jackets and I believe in our team, but we are absolutely stinkin the place up tonight.

This is the most painful game I've seen in the CPJ era - worse than LSU

That damn Miami guy got lucky on that hit...he slipped on the dirt right into Roddy's knees

AA has trouble making his blocks. And if beBe can pick his feet up, he could be gone.

I've been watching Johnson for 15 years now. All I can say is, Heart picks up where the triple-O leaves off. Assignment football is death to ANY offense, not just the triple-O. I remember GSU winning impossible games. I remember oxygen been raced to the field for the defense when GSU was outnumbered 3 guys to 1 and outweighed by 75 lbs. Still won that national championship too. I haven't seen that kind of heart from Tech. It will come though. The triple-O is kind of like learning the stick shift after spending your life behind an automatic. It's hard to have faith when you still stalling out the gears. It's very hard for me still to watch Johnson lose, cause it's a rarity. Don't be so pissy. It's only your 2nd year with the guy.

We'll drop out of the top 25 and join Wake, Duke, Mary, Virginia where we belong.

Back