Miami game thread

We are lucky to be down 14. Hope we have a major turn around in the 2nd half.

We seriously need a UGAy caliber turn around or we will get run out of this baseball stadium

CPJ always explains our stressors the best. We are missing blocks. Nesbitt definetly is not doing allright though. Coach is seeing something I am not. Fix it please!!!!

Three things:

1) Our defense is getting picked apart.

2) The refs are teaching PJ a lesson about fighting with them in the media. They are making the calls on us but Miami is holding Morgan and everybody's looking the other way.

3) Our offense is moving. Just got to get it in the end zone.

Wish we had the ball first in the 2nd half. Right now, my goal is get out of this game and save face - at least make it close.

We're not blocking - Did bebe forget how to block? I've seen him OLAY block twice already. When we do block, it's in the back. Every throw Josh has made has been on the run. This is NOT Josh's fault.

AA should have been at the spot Josh pitched to (Josh shouldn't pitch blind, but still), and he should have blocked on multiple plays, and he should have turned upfield into the hole on the pitch he did get.

Our DL is gassed and bringing 0 pressure. Josh is under fire every play. Harris could play in a recliner.

Our secondary is lost and confused... and out of position.

We have the players and the capability. Our execution is for **** right now, but this game is NOT over.

GO JACKETS!!!

We're not blocking - Did bebe forget how to block? I've seen him OLAY block twice already. When we do block, it's in the back. Every throw Josh has made has been on the run. This is NOT Josh's fault.

AA should have been at the spot Josh pitched to (Josh shouldn't pitch blind, but still), and he should have blocked on multiple plays, and he should have turned upfield into the hole on the pitch he did get.

Our DL is gassed and bringing 0 pressure. Josh is under fire every play. Harris could play in a recliner.

We have the players and the capability. Our execution is for **** right now, but this game is NOT over.

GO JACKETS!!!

Nesbitt is rolling out BY CHOICE into pressure from the edge.

GO JACKETS!!!

... what he said...

Nesbitt is rolling out BY CHOICE into pressure from the edge.

He's rolling by design / choice sometimes, you're correct, but it's definitely not every time, and on a designed waggle roll, you're not supposed to have multiple defenders on top of you when you roll. The point of a designed roll is to get away from defenders, not run into them. Goes back to blocking to go along with those designed rolls.

118 yards of offense in the first half... just not going to cut it.

I'm not sure about this whole wolf or whatever we changed in our d backs, but MB is no where to be found for the second week in a row.

I'm not sure about this whole wolf or whatever we changed in our d backs, but MB is no where to be found for the second week in a row.

Not really MBs fault though either. The replay of their first deep ball shows MB crashed down on a crossing route underneath. The design of the O is to leave the off side CB and S covering no one. Our guy has to recognize that, and break back and over to cover the deep post. He didn't, Harris threw from a recliner, they got 6. With that pressure (0) and coverage (0), anyone who can throw a ball ~20 yards in the air could have made that throw.

Wommack needs to go. He can't figure out a play to get pressure on this QB? Are you God Damn kidding me? **** this turd.

Give mr whipple some credit on their play action fake to middle screen. That's slowed us or baited us the few times we have tried to blitz.

That said, the 2nd half of this game is a BIG dam referendum on my opinion of Dave Wommack.

Back