Miami @ Maryland OFFICIAL THREAD...

Doesn't matter

We play Miami late in the season-ish

Statistics show that they absolutely SUCK at playing games at below 60 degrees Fahreinheit (did I just spell that correctly while slightly wdrunk? YES I DID)

I wonder how much/if we will see any improvement on the pass defense by the time Maryland rolls around. MTSU lost Dasher if I'm not mistaken. Will they still be pass heavy?

Miami's not really running anything special in terms of pass rush.

i say we put 450 yards rushing on maryland D if our o-line stays healthy. and yes our pass rush will improve by then

Yes. 27 for 45 330 yds ag purdue

I'd like to think they won't put up those numbers against us! This will be another good game for the secondary/linebackers.

Then we get Kansas, who has shown improvement in the pass game. Should be a good game experience for the D.

i say we put 450 yards rushing on maryland D if our o-line stays healthy. and yes our pass rush will improve by then

I agree that our running game should be effective, but I don't know if the pass rush will matter so much on such quick passes like Maryland has used tonight. It will require our LB's to cover.

I'd like to think they won't put up those numbers against us! This will be another good game for the secondary/linebackers.

Then we get Kansas, who has shown improvement in the pass game. Should be a good game experience for the D.

I'll be surprised if they get close.

I agree that our running game should be effective, but I don't know if the pass rush will matter so much on such quick passes like Maryland has used tonight. It will require our LB's to cover.

If Kenny Tate continues to line up with his hand on the ground we will eat Maryland alive. Their whole defense revolves around him. He never needs to have his hand in the ground. Way to talented for that öööö.

I didn't see the hold either. I'm not that impressed with the broadcast though. Not a lot of replays or angles

Back