Miami @ Maryland OFFICIAL THREAD...

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
This is the first game that matters in the ACC Coastal Division race.

Tech has to play both teams so I'd assume most of us will be on here watching and rooting for Maryland to pull out the 'W' over a slightly depleted Miami squad.

Also, I really enjoy it when Miami starts off slow. They are typically VERY difficult to go up against before they lose their first game. Miami is always so darn full of themselves ("We May Be In Your League, But You're Not In Ours")...ring any bells?

Hopefully Randy Edsall's first game goes well over the Golden Pony Boy. The NCAA distractions could not have helped this Miami team very much and Maryland is coming off a very decent season by their standards.

Roll Turtles!!!....or whatever the hell you're supposed to say to cheer for Maryland.

Who gave you authority to make an official thread?

I'm actually wearing a UMD shirt right now, pops is alum.

You do realize that BOR will start the official official thread in 4 hrs, right?

Im pulling for Miami....Id love to see Tech win the Coastal...Id win moolah--But I want them to do it by beating the teams in front of them-no relying no losses

just to be THAT GUY/the typical GT fan non-conformist.

Thank you for playing, now go off yourself. :biggrinangelA:

Just ignore Blazer. He's a total ööööing troll. He doesn't even go to games, just comes on here and starts öööö and then hides out in his mom's basement or whatever. Move along.

Also, GT should be facing a Miami squad who has typically given up by the middle/end of the season.

They face Maryland, Ohio State, VT, and UNC before they even face us at their 1/5 full stadium.

The glory of coach Gailey's years was beating Miami when we weren't supposed to.

just to be THAT GUY/the typical GT fan non-conformist.

Thank you for playing, now go off yourself. :biggrinangelA:

lol so you're saying youre in the majority?? I want everybody thats supposed to be tough on our schedule to win games...and to give us the best strength of schedule possible. I dont want to beat pussy teams who have losses piled up..

and as for Jacketfan....suck it

Im pulling for Miami....Id love to see Tech win the Coastal...Id win moolah--But I want them to do it by beating the teams in front of them-no relying no losses

Both of the teams are 'in front of us'....and losing to Maryland can be just as bad as losing to Miami in the division race.

lol so you're saying youre in the majority?? I want everybody thats supposed to be tough on our schedule to win games...and to give us the best strength of schedule possible. I dont want to beat pussy teams who have losses piled up..

and as for Jacketfan....suck it

We play MD too. Miami beating tOSU then helps both MD's and their own sos.

I am definitely pulling for Maryland...it is only logical since they are out of division. I could care less how we win the coastal....just want to win it.

We play MD too. Miami beating tOSU then helps both MD's and their own sos.

if Maryland is undefeated by the time we play them--maybe we will face a 25th ranked team

if Miami is undefeated it becomes a HUGE game...and if we are undefeated also--it becomes a National attention type game.......

OR sure....let Maryland win and we can play 1 team ranked all year- Va Tech.....have it your way.

I am definitely pulling for Maryland...it is only logical since they are out of division. I could care less how we win the coastal....just want to win it.

+1

Even though I think miami +4 is a helluva bet. If I was in a position to be able to gamble this year I would be betting on that.

Back