Miami @ Maryland OFFICIAL THREAD...

I agree with Blazer on this one. I want to play a Miami team that is full of hope and promise and then squash those hopes so completely that Al Golden cries on camera.

+1

Even though I think miami +4 is a helluva bet. If I was in a position to be able to gamble this year I would be betting on that.

There's no way I'd risk real money on this game. There's no telling what Miami is going to do tonight. They're missing a lot of talent, but they have a lot waiting in the background as well. Plus, Maryland has always been bipolar.

if Maryland is undefeated by the time we play them--maybe we will face a 25th ranked team

if Miami is undefeated it becomes a HUGE game...and if we are undefeated also--it becomes a National attention type game.......

OR sure....let Maryland win and we can play 1 team ranked all year- Va Tech.....have it your way.

If Md is undefeated when we play them, they would've beaten Miami and (top 25) WV. If Md is their only loss, Miami would've beat tOSU and KState. I expect Md would be ranked and as far as the computers go their sos would be better.

So, if your goal is BCS standing, it's better for MD to win. If your goal is ACC standings and winning the Coastal, it's better for Md to win.

kansas state sucks....they beat Eastern Kentucky 10-7......re-do your math plz..a win against K State does NOTHING for you.

miami is going to get smacked tonight imo

Not so sure, Miami is loaded as usual, but the game is at Maryland. I am thinking that Miami uses their suspensions as a rallying point anyway.

hah....I just like 25...I really dont feel confident AT ALL....I think Maryland should win...but I want Miami to and a little wager may keep me watching

Id be willing to go to 50 but Id stop there

hah....I just like 25...I really dont feel confident AT ALL....I think Maryland should win...but I want Miami to and a little wager may keep me watching

Ok $25

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Why would you want Miami to win? They are in our division. If Maryland beats them, it is that much easier for us to go to the ACC Championship Game.

ok 25, Mtrain

Why would you want Miami to win? They are in our division. If Maryland beats them, it is that much easier for us to go to the ACC Championship Game.

because I want to go to the ACC championship game by beating the best teams-not by default.....

because I want to go to the ACC championship game by beating the best teams-not by default.....

We lost to Miami in '09. If they hadn't lost multiple other ACC games we wouldn't have won the ACC Championship. And, oh yeah, two of their three losses were to teams in the Atlantic.

so you're saying we got lucky that Miami lost a few games to punch our ticket to jax?? awesome!!!!

but still..I want to beat them and everyone else..If we are scoreboard watching this early in the season then do we really belong in a title game??

so you're saying we got lucky that Miami lost a few games to punch our ticket to jax?? awesome!!!!

but still..I want to beat them and everyone else..If we are scoreboard watching this early in the season then do we really belong in a title game??

Your expectations are too damn high

expectationsaretoodamnh.png

If we aren't scoreboard watching then it means we have one of the most apathetic fan bases in the country.

Blazer, are you really young or just full retard?

Back