Miami @ Maryland OFFICIAL THREAD...

kansas state sucks....they beat Eastern Kentucky 10-7......re-do your math plz..a win against K State does NOTHING for you.

What math? If Miami beats tOSU on national TV with announcers talking about how Miami lost to Md and Md beats a top 25 WV on the same weekend that they'll be ranked. Miami beating KSt, ooc, is just gravy.

Maryland by 4 TDs...Minimum

Says the guy who said App would beat VT. HAHA

the goal would be to make a few teams in the ACC seem powerful.....and the ones you want are the ones who to the non ACC fan can get respect as a football school.....so if you want the ACC not to suck donkey dick like it does in the mind of the rest of the world--you want Miami, FSU, and VT to only lose games against eachother and versus us....having öööö schools like MAryland dillute the öööö is just retarded...

but have it your way...Let maryland beat Miami and then get trounced by WVU and Temple....see how awesome that works out for the perception of the ACC

Oh and Maryland scheduling Temple and Towson back to back---good work...what the öööö

Credit to who made their schedule--they have 7 home games, and 1 basically home game......8 in the great state of Maryland.

players nowadays do dances that are already popular....back then these guys invented the öööö....awesome!

the goal would be to make a few teams in the ACC seem powerful.....and the ones you want are the ones who to the non ACC fan can get respect as a football school.....so if you want the ACC not to suck donkey dick like it does in the mind of the rest of the world--you want Miami, FSU, and VT to only lose games against eachother and versus us....having öööö schools like MAryland dillute the öööö is just retarded...

but have it your way...Let maryland beat Miami and then get trounced by WVU and Temple....see how awesome that works out for the perception of the ACC

Oh and Maryland scheduling Temple and Towson back to back---good work...what the öööö

Credit to who made their schedule--they have 7 home games, and 1 basically home game......8 in the great state of Maryland.

I just bet $25 on Miami to win. Guess what? I still want them to lose.

I want Miami to lose, but I'd like to see Maryland fall flat with their gay new uniforms.

Al Golden fits in Miami's crowd like a GT CS student fits in at a Suge Knight concert.

Maryland's helmet looks like David Bowie (Ziggy Stardust), Elton John and Freddie Mercury's fashion had a three-way and the helmet was the child.

they changed the name of espn3?? it now directs me to watchespn

Back