Miami @ Maryland OFFICIAL THREAD...

I have never seen a uni like the turtles.I have seen the Ga Power Rangers,VT something and many of the Duck unis but never a helmet and uni like the turtles.what in hell is college football coming too.I hope its a one game thing.

I bet on MD first half -2.5 and won on fumble for TD in the closing seconds!

Doubled up on MD -.5 second half and win on a pick 6!!!!!

Thank You Turtles!:biggthumpup:

Idk, looking from one side of the jersey, you'd think they were crash test dummies, on the other side they look like they just popped out of Alice in Wonderland

It helps Tech in no way. Unless there is a tiebreak situation.
How does Miami losing "help Tech in no way"?????

Miami is in our division...Maryland is not. Now Miami has a conference loss. They go by conference record to determine division winner...not division record.

How does Miami losing "help Tech in no way"?????

Miami is in our division...Maryland is not. Now Miami has a conference loss. They go by conference record to determine division winner...not division record.

Hivered: Sometimes I don't know if people are really this dumb, or are they just too drunk to make sense.

I believe many on here would say they were "going to town" on the lollipops like they were a penis.

I get that, but what is the significance of having them in the first place. Bunch of girls had them, didn't know if it was some kind of tradition or something.

Back