MLD leaving

rain

Dodd-Like
I guess he just could not find a position where he could make any headway on depth chart. This was a talented kid - and this is a shame.

"Georgia Tech began Coaches' Runs on Monday but they are down a man as junior receiver/slot Mikell Lands-Davis has decided to leave the football program. Lands-Davis is still enrolled at Tech and will continue his education, but he does not want to play football for the Yellow Jackets."

LINK
https://georgiatech.rivals.com/news/lands-davis-leaves-gt-football-program
Paul Johnson has lost control of this kid's free will. How do we know he isn't losing his black magic psychological hold over the rest of the team? Could be some dark days coming folks, keep the kids inside.

We must be going ööööing hard this year. Shame, this kid looked like he would be one of those inevitaballers.

This stinks. I was a big MLD fan during his recruiting and was expecting big things out of him. Really hurts to lose both Marshall and Davis in the same year. PJ knows what he's doing so b-back must be-stacked (lol) next year.

Keep my name out yo mouf, bish.

sticker,375x360.u1.png

:bigcry

I'm deciding whether or not I should report you simply for being a b*tch. But we all know you've put in the time to get a free pass from 'management'.

Looks like the news of MLD quitting the program is hitting you hard. <bro hug>

:bigcry

I'm deciding whether or not I should report you simply for being a b*tch. But we all know you've put in the time to get a free pass from 'management'.

No he hasn't. You know how many times I got him banned last year? At least 3 that he knows of.

That didn't take long for this thread to revert to usual. You guys can't even be respectful of our own athletes?

Back