MLD leaving

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I'm not leaving. Just trying to reintroduce some decorum to the forums!
Not interested, but thanks for thinking of us. I'm good at this line. It is what I tell the Jehovahs when the ring my doorbell. It always puts a smile on their face.

#1PaulJohnsonFan

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Not interested, but thanks for thinking of us. I'm good at this line. It is what I tell the Jehovahs when the ring my doorbell. It always puts a smile on their face.
Are you like the king of this place?

KG01

Dodd-Like
Are you like the king of this place?
Nah. I mean, when you see that same bum hanging around an office building, you don't call him the CEO do you?

Also, any attempts at establishing decorum will be met with ... shall we call it 'resistance'? Word to the wise, "decorum" is not why folks are here. Consider yourself adequately warned.

#1PaulJohnsonFan

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Nah. I mean, when you see that same bum hanging around an office building, you don't call him the CEO do you?

Also, any attempts at establishing decorum will be met with ... shall we call it 'resistance'? Word to the wise, "decorum" is not why folks are here. Consider yourself adequately warned.
I'm a man on a mission!

#1PaulJohnsonFan

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Others have tried and failed. Just don't kill yourself. 90% of these dudes are too far gone. The main problem is the "moderators" are the worst culprits.
Did the Germans surrender when we bombed Pearl Harbor!?

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
@Akinji07 what gives? You're supposed to be gettin' after this dude.
What's wrong? Are you unable to fight your own battles? I had heard you were nowhere near the man Akinji is but dang man, show a little dignity.

KG01

Dodd-Like
What's wrong? Are you unable to fight your own battles? I had heard you were nowhere near the man Akinji is but dang man, show a little dignity.
Apparently he's built up a tolerance for your bullcrap. May as well call in the expert.