Mobile Homers vs. Golden Domers OFFICIAL THREAD!

How many teams deserved this game over Notre Name? Oregon, A & M, heck, throw Louisville in there after they beat down Florida. Wish the announcers would tone down their Midwestern media bias and give Bammer credit.

I'm surprised that doesn't freak his girlfriend out.

I had to google this.

Wow.

aj-mccarron-chest-tattoo-new.jpg

How many teams deserved this game over Notre Name? Oregon, A & M, heck, throw Louisville in there after they beat down Florida. Wish the announcers would tone down their Midwestern media bias and give Bammer credit.
ND stinking up today doesn't mean they didn't deserve to be there. They deserved 100%. They had a tough schedule.

Suggested ESPN headline: Abortion

Late to the party but i adjgdtd the kick catch interference was because the notre dame guy caught the ball before it hit the ground, not because newbie guy who got blocked.

When a fair catch is called for, the other team is not allowed to touch the ball until it hits the ground if it makes contact with the player who called for the fair catch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Imagine what UGA fans are thinking right now. 5 seconds... :rotfl:

lulz

Chuck Todd @chucktodd
About only reason to stay watching this game is to see if Brent makes a career-ending comment about McCarron's girlfriend

This is what happens when you play the defense we did against USC against a team willing to go to the checkdown.

Back