More dirt on the mutts

öööö those inbred öööös, I'm extra inspired to send negative thoughts to their entire retarded ecosystem and will do so in yoga tomorrow instead of positive energy to whatever. Doing so will make me hard. THWg.

öööö those inbred öööös, I'm extra inspired to send negative thoughts to their entire retarded ecosystem and will do so in yoga tomorrow instead of positive energy to whatever. Doing so will make me hard. THWg.
What are you gonna do next with that rage boner after yoga?

At some point Smart’s gotta realize he’s responsible for the culture that resulted in this, right? 82 legal matters involving players in the 8 seasons he’s been there. How many of those for speeding. Kids being directed to enjoy themselves at parties and then shuttle recruits/players around in fancy cars.

The fact that “no policy changes were made” - presumably to avoid culpability in court - following an event involving AA vehicles that killed a player, student, injured others and saw another player convicted of a crime is something I’d have a hard time living with as an AD or HC.
"At some point"??? He knows it, and he apparently doesn't care. It's the fans and the school administration who need "at some point" to realize it and demand that it be stopped, no matter what it takes to stop it.

At some point Smart’s gotta realize he’s responsible for the culture that resulted in this, right? 82 legal matters involving players in the 8 seasons he’s been there. How many of those for speeding. Kids being directed to enjoy themselves at parties and then shuttle recruits/players around in fancy cars.

The fact that “no policy changes were made” - presumably to avoid culpability in court - following an event involving AA vehicles that killed a player, student, injured others and saw another player convicted of a crime is something I’d have a hard time living with as an AD or HC.
You are assuming they have a conscience. I think that is a rash assumption based on their actions over an extended period.

What are you gonna do next with that rage boner after yoga?
I hadn't thought about that... Maybe find that inbred 'dog' they use for a mascot and punt it into the ocean just to watch it drown? But that'll make me even harder. I should probably just show my hardness to the yoga teacher, I think it'll really impress him.

[. . . In one text exchange from January 25, 2020, Godwin sent a picture of an empty Corona beer bottle to a football staff group chat that Bowles’ attorneys said was taken in the basement of Smart’s home.
“One down the hatch,” Godwin texted to a group of football program staffers.
“Godwin, the guy who says not ‘too have too good a time at Kirby’s House.’ slamming beers in the group thread. ‘Cruitin,” another staff member responded.
In another exchange on Dec. 14, 2019, the football program’s director of player personnel, Marshall Malchow, offered guidance to 13 football staffers on how to conduct themselves at an event at Smart’s house.
“Hey guys… if you are driving you can have fun at Coach Smarts but if you are driving a recruit make sure you don’t get drunk. It will be a bad look if we have people who are supposed to be driving recruits getting lit,” he wrote.
[/QUOTE]
OIG.mMZnvqSMnv.jpeg
OIG.x7NnQDG4ruunPS.r.jpeg
OIG (7).jpeg
OIG.mFgGsHZDI_.jpeg

This is Kirby's house according to AI

"At some point"??? He knows it, and he apparently doesn't care. It's the fans and the school administration who need "at some point" to realize it and demand that it be stopped, no matter what it takes to stop it.

LOL. You're not this naive. NO ONE cares as long as they are winning football games. Less than zero chance anything comes of this. The school there exists to field a football team and the boosters there are more than willing to spend huge amounts of money to make it happen.

Side story for you:

I talked to one of the partners at my wife's Christmas party. He has a client that donates well into the 6 figures to Ugag's semi pro team. As such, he was invited to a luncheon w/Coach Smart. The guy figures it would be a chance to talk to the coach, shake hands/kiss babies/pose for a picture, that sort of thing. The Coach is introduced. He grabs the mike and says, "Open your checkbook, Alabama is kicking our ass on the recruiting trial." And then leaves.

I just had to laugh.

LOL. You're not this naive. NO ONE cares as long as they are winning football games. Less than zero chance anything comes of this. The school there exists to field a football team and the boosters there are more than willing to spend huge amounts of money to make it happen.

Side story for you:

I talked to one of the partners at my wife's Christmas party. He has a client that donates well into the 6 figures to Ugag's semi pro team. As such, he was invited to a luncheon w/Coach Smart. The guy figures it would be a chance to talk to the coach, shake hands/kiss babies/pose for a picture, that sort of thing. The Coach is introduced. He grabs the mike and says, "Open your checkbook, Alabama is kicking our ass on the recruiting trial." And then leaves.

I just had to laugh.
I know the chances of fans or school administration waking up and actually doing something are probably less than zero, but they certainly need to. Hard to believe that anyone would give 6 figure "donations" to anything.

I know the chances of fans or school administration waking up and actually doing something are probably less than zero, but they certainly need to. Hard to believe that anyone would give 6 figure "donations" to anything.

??? The fans and school admin know what is going on. They simply do not care as long as the team is winning. Any blowback will be minor and they’ll likely choose to settle the lawsuits out of court and it will forgotten about.

Where do you think the NIL $ is coming from? The every fan chip in a small amount is a small part of it. It’s driven by boosters that are contributing 6 figures+.

??? The fans and school admin know what is going on. They simply do not care as long as the team is winning. Any blowback will be minor and they’ll likely choose to settle the lawsuits out of court and it will forgotten about.

Where do you think the NIL $ is coming from? The every fan chip in a small amount is a small part of it. It’s driven by boosters that are contributing 6 figures+.

They absolutely do not care. Win at all costs means exactly that. Human life or otherwise, just win.

Cannot believe they made no policy changes. Basically daring the DA and throwing the employee under the bus.

Probably true, sadly enough. And the sadder part is that after being treated like garbage, still wrote the check

Back