More dirt on the mutts

I swear we’re worst than a bunch of Texas A&M fans constantly posting horns down signs. AI of UGA beer pong parties with hot chicks? WTF is going on?

Can the mods just start one thread all things Ugag so the rest of us can be spared of this never ending obsession?
You must not be familiar with OP’s body of work. Even his handle shows his obsession with the school in Athens.

I swear we’re worst than a bunch of Texas A&M fans constantly posting horns down signs. AI of UGA beer pong parties with hot chicks? WTF is going on?

Can the mods just start one thread all things Ugag so the rest of us can be spared of this never ending obsession?
Block the thread

I wonder if this Stacy Abram’s lookin’ kid has a future in politics??!!??!!??

:sqint:

1705016224864.png

Is that Stacy Abrams?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tennessee in trouble again. Can the mutts get away with all they have done?
Yes, it is all but certain they will get away with it now. There may be future embarrassment from the discovery process with the lawsuits but there will be no sanctions. The NCAA is no longer the governing body of revenue producing sports.

This is the equivalent of your parents threating to ground you after you've already moved out, got a nice job, bought a home, got married, and are raising kids.

This is the equivalent of your parents threating to ground you after you've already moved out, got a nice job, bought a home, got married, and are raising kids.
Could you imagine something like this in Pro Sports? Like saying hey, Falcons, you talked to a player under contract so we are going to keep you out of the playoffs for 3 years. No way it would fly.

I mean, this is the point though. The NCAA will punish Tennessee to show UGA where the line they need to toe is.
Nope, Tennessee isn't going to take it. Not sure if you saw but their Chancellor wrote an impressive letter to the NCAA blasting them for the investigation. And today the state's of TN and VA are suing the NCAA.

Kind of makes you wonder why, when the NCAA let Cam Newton make hundreds of thousands taking Auburn to a championship but took a championship from GT over a cousin sharing some clothes, why didn't our state AG get involved? Unfortunately I think we know the answer...

Nope, Tennessee isn't going to take it. Not sure if you saw but their Chancellor wrote an impressive letter to the NCAA blasting them for the investigation. And today the state's of TN and VA are suing the NCAA.

Kind of makes you wonder why, when the NCAA let Cam Newton make hundreds of thousands taking Auburn to a championship but took a championship from GT over a cousin sharing some clothes, why didn't our state AG get involved? Unfortunately I think we know the answer...

öööö the NCAA
öööö every last besuited bipedal slug they employ as an "investigator"
öööö the ACC
öööö John Swofford and her daddy
öööö Florida State with Mickey Andrews' prosthetic needledick
öööö the state of Georgia
öööö the gangrenous anal fissure of Clarke County
öööö anyone with a kind word to say about any of them

If the sport and the species are going to survive, all of these pathetic parasitic whores must ööööing go. öööö em all.

öööö the NCAA
öööö the ACC

If the sport and the species are going to survive, all of these pathetic parasitic whores must ööööing go. öööö em all.
At least we get to watch 2/3 of those go for each others' throats now.

öööö the NCAA
öööö the ACC

Damn Bubba,say what you really mean!

Back