More spring practice updates, injury reports and more

OK, not a spring practice update, but a spring update.
From track meet at FSU, running the 100-meter dash:

On the men’s side, Eric Singleton Jr. finished with a second-place time of 10.56.

OK, not a spring practice update, but a spring update.
From track meet at FSU, running the 100-meter dash:

On the men’s side, Eric Singleton Jr. finished with a second-place time of 10.56.
Hope our guys just watch some Dolphins tape to see how to use relative speed like that.

Renewed my parking today - A2, if anyone wants to fight me, get the blood flowing.

All good to go for the season.

Renewed my parking today - A2, if anyone wants to fight me, get the blood flowing.

All good to go for the season.
I don't need to fight. One look at you gets the blood flowing. That is, to my penis. Can't wait for the season. Hopefully this rash clears up by then, because if not, I think I might actually have to fight you to get you to let me do to you what I think I'll want to do to you when I see you and all that blood flowed to my penis but you see the rash so you don't want to let me do to you the things that I want to do to you that you don't want now, so I'll make you let me do the things by fighting with a penis full of blood. Go Jackets.

I don't need to fight. One look at you gets the blood flowing. That is, to my penis. Can't wait for the season. Hopefully this rash clears up by then, because if not, I think I might actually have to fight you to get you to let me do to you what I think I'll want to do to you when I see you and all that blood flowed to my penis but you see the rash so you don't want to let me do to you the things that I want to do to you that you don't want now, so I'll make you let me do the things by fighting with a penis full of blood. Go Jackets.
Upstairs bathroom, student center, 3 hours before game time.

Mods, please delete this message in one hour.

There's a lot to be excited about for next season. I think Haynes King is one of the top 3 or 4 quarterbacks in the conference. I think we'll have the top 3 or 4 offense in the conference. The defense is the biggest question, and I think that will be improved as well. I saw the O/U at 5.5 wins, but I think we hit 8 wins. Hopefully a surprising 9 with a win against the Mutts, who don't impress me on their overall talent returning. We could sneak by them, like in 2016.

Back