Morgan Burnett announces retirement

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
That's a wrap for the playing careers of all the 2009 champs, right? Assuming Demaryius doesn't land with anyone.

RamblinWreck27

Jolly Good Fellow
Every time we have a true freshmen safety recruit come in that starts getting some early playing time buzz in camp (Isaiah Johnson, Juanyeh Thomas) I get that itshappening.gif vibration.

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
Barring a surprising draft I believe this puts us firmly in last place in the ACC in players in the NFL.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
Barring a surprising draft I believe this puts us firmly in last place in the ACC in players in the NFL.
The Titans cut Chris Milton recently and I don't think he has landed anywhere.
Harvin will be in the NFL. Next year we should have several players with a chance to either get drafted or sign as free agents.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
$39M career earnings. Not bad

Chris Milton $2M
Derek Morgan $44M
Calvin Johnson $111M

RoanokeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Being a Packer fan, too, he is one of my favorites. I hope he comes back and hangs around some.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Yea not sure anyone gets drafted. Maybe PH3 makes a roster.

New coaching staff in Jax probably doesn’t bode well for Davis and Cottrell; though they did resign Gotsis recently.

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
MB was a straight up gangster. I love his pick 6 vs. UGA. He’s Tech royalty as fas as I’m concerned.