Morgan Burnett announces retirement

That's a wrap for the playing careers of all the 2009 champs, right? Assuming Demaryius doesn't land with anyone.

Every time we have a true freshmen safety recruit come in that starts getting some early playing time buzz in camp (Isaiah Johnson, Juanyeh Thomas) I get that itshappening.gif vibration.

Barring a surprising draft I believe this puts us firmly in last place in the ACC in players in the NFL.

Barring a surprising draft I believe this puts us firmly in last place in the ACC in players in the NFL.
The Titans cut Chris Milton recently and I don't think he has landed anywhere.
Harvin will be in the NFL. Next year we should have several players with a chance to either get drafted or sign as free agents.

Being a Packer fan, too, he is one of my favorites. I hope he comes back and hangs around some.

Yea not sure anyone gets drafted. Maybe PH3 makes a roster.

New coaching staff in Jax probably doesn’t bode well for Davis and Cottrell; though they did resign Gotsis recently.

MB was a straight up gangster. I love his pick 6 vs. UGA. He’s Tech royalty as fas as I’m concerned.

Back