Most Annoying Fanbases Top 10

In September I crank up the furnace, leave the oven on with the door open, and bust out the heat lamps to complete the experience, too.
I find it crazy that fans complain about the heat. Maybe the players can cry about having to wear pads and run while its hot outside?

I find it crazy that fans complain about the heat. Maybe the players can cry about having to wear pads and run while its hot outside?

I am quite happy when fans complain about the heat, it means they are there.

It was even more p..i ..s..s poor than your comeback to the ugag fans ... sad, just sad.... but like I said, you told them. Keep fighting champ.
Whatever it is you are trying to say just makes you look like a dumbass, chump

In September I crank up the furnace, leave the oven on with the door open, and bust out the heat lamps to complete the experience, too.
I put a speaker behind my couch that plays reruns of The View to complete my experience. I swear to God that no matter where I sit, I always end up with a pack of obnoxious, know it all (actually know nothing), unattractive women who talk about everything but football (unless they are informing everyone that they don’t understand the game) and won’t shut up sitting behind me.

I put a speaker behind my couch that plays reruns of The View to complete my experience. I swear to God that no matter where I sit, I always end up with a pack of obnoxious, know it all (actually know nothing), unattractive women who won’t shut up sitting behind me.

Sit with your back to the chain link fence in the upper north. It's the longest fall in the stadium.

I put a speaker behind my couch that plays reruns of The View to complete my experience. I swear to God that no matter where I sit, I always end up with a pack of obnoxious, know it all (actually know nothing), unattractive women who won’t shut up sitting behind me.

I used to sit in that section. The woman behind me kept saying, “Why are they giving the ball to Nesbitt? Don’t give it to Nesbitt!”

Luckily, the couple that used to sit behind us moved. I've seen them at games. I swear she said on the 3rd quarter of the Kansas game at home as we were approaching 700 yards rushing "why don't we throw the ball more? I don't understand why we aren't throwing it" as we were trying to just run clock and get it over with.

I love to remind Seahawk fans on twitter that Russell Wilson paid IG model "SnowPhat" 10k for a weekend in Las Vegas.

ce1bbc719e5a2c65be240bc4a8d397c7.jpg

What an ugly, fat whore. Or is that Phat whore?

You may not like it, but if we had more of that walking around on campus, we'd recruit a hell of a lot better.

You want us to hire hookers during recruits' official visits and replace them with the subpar TBS talent we have zombieing around campus? I'm asking because I think I can finally combine two things I'm passionate about and help GTAA with this.

You want us to hire hookers during recruits' official visits and replace them with the subpar TBS talent we have zombieing around campus? I'm asking because I think I can finally combine two things I'm passionate about and help GTAA with this.
Passes NCAA rules. Just no aquarium trips

Whatever it is you are trying to say just makes you look like a dumbass, chump

I thought it was fairly obvious, chief. Their all time record against us is something like 66-39-5 so that makes you lame ass comeback to uga fans is embarassing. I imagine you were the the one on the playground that was always yelling "Let me up and I will kick your ass." And I like the "chump" comeback....lmao...

I thought it was fairly obvious, chief. Their all time record against us is something like 66-39-5 so that makes you lame ass comeback to uga fans is embarassing. I imagine you were the the one on the playground that was always yelling "Let me up and I will kick your ass." And I like the "chump" comeback....lmao...
And yet, Sony Michel and Nick Chubb never walked off their home field with a victory over GT, mutt

I lived in Knoxville for awhile, Tennessee fans are pretty annoying. Especially during the Lane Kiffin year. Pretty funny when he left though.

Back