Most Annoying Fanbases Top 10

article-0-118D287F000005DC-134_634x412.jpg

Mucho Grande Guns. "Is that PJ to the right offering her a GT football scholarship?"

Now that Thuga Gal has had some high quality GT male protein beef injections.

PolyJacket
Like a GT poster said. "one more win at Sanford "will make it all good.

All the sneers and jeers from the Thuga faithful as you head towards the parking lot will just bring a blissful smile to your face
"mine ears have heard the silence from the stomping of the dawgs..."

"mine ears have heard the silence from the stomping of the dawgs..."

You're right BUD. Silence at a game can be golden.

One of the best tributes, feelings a team & its fans can get is to watch the opponents faces and hear there silence from the "will beat your ass fan base" in the 4th. It's like magic to your eyes & ears. The feeling is a moment hard to explain or forget.

You're right BUD. Silence at a game can be golden.

One of the best tributes, feelings a team & its fans can get is to watch the opponents faces and hear there silence from the "will beat your ass fan base" in the 4th. It's like magic to your eyes & ears. The feeling is a moment hard to explain or forget.
It sticks with you like the stench of bad chicken finger's from inside a Parker's, but in a good way.

2005 VT-GT. They beat us 51-7. Hokie fans threw food at me when we scored our sole touchdown. Looking back, I had far more threats to my person that day than I did in the middle east during the Arab revolution.

2006 VT-GT, we were up 21-0 early in the 1st and the silence was just the best thing ever. I hate those ööööers as much as I hate georgia.

It really is amazing when some fans (and in reality it is a minority) think their team doing well on the field somehow makes them a tough guy.

Will never forget walking out of Sanford stadium in 2008. The bewilderment on their faces was a sight to behold. Lots of visors pointed down too

I put a speaker behind my couch that plays reruns of The View to complete my experience. I swear to God that no matter where I sit, I always end up with a pack of obnoxious, know it all (actually know nothing), unattractive women who talk about everything but football (unless they are informing everyone that they don’t understand the game) and won’t shut up sitting behind

Come to Section 129...where the ladies are meaner than the men and we stand all the time. Dad has 2 artificial knees and he only sits at halftime.

Damn it.....when does the season start!!!!!!

Back