Most Gt fans like Mark Richt....

you're right...we'll give him two years. Last year and this one.

I am glad CG helped him so much. This story has a different slant than saying something nice after the guy is gone.
-
Cowboys' runners suddenly stumbling

By Rick Cantu
Austin American-Statesman

Four weeks into the NFL season, the most disturbing trend for the Dallas
Cowboys has been the steady decline of their once-overpowering running
game.

No one is sure whether to place the blame on Emmitt Smith, the offensive
line, a combination of both, or none of the above. But no one can dispute the
team's diminishing rushing totals from the first four games:

• Sept. 6, Arizona: 42 carries, 183 yards.

• Sept. 13, Denver: 30 carries, 169 yards.

• Sept. 21, New York Giants: 29 carries, 80 yards.

• Sept. 27, Oakland: 25 carries, 68 yards.

``We all share in the responsibility of not being able to run the ball,'' Coach
Chan Gailey said Monday, one day after his team suffered a 13-12 setback to
the Raiders at Texas Stadium.

The decline of the running attack has put extra pressure on quarterback
Jason Garrett, who passed for 222 yards against Oakland. But two
interceptions, including one on the Cowboys' final possession, robbed them
of a chance to win the game.

WOW !!!!! DaveTech...You (Or could it be one of your Pals ) Went to the Search engine (Something anybody can do) and found one semi-negative article in ONE week where the running game bogged down) on Chan Gailey...Now go back and type in George Oleary ( Believe you me i already done it along with Paterno, Bowden and Stoops) and you can pull out all kinds of negative articles on each of these fine coaches on a given week...Thats Football...Now you and your cronnies go get Tony Hollings or emmitt Smith and lets interview them as to how Chan Helped them as Running Backs...You people are hilarius...The only sad part is you KEEP THE DRUMBEAT up over and over in an efort to convince People your way..You just keep hurting GT and thats whats sad....In order to accomplish your Agenda...

Dave Tech, you must have gone to a lot of trouble to search for that article, or did someone feed it to you.?

I expect to see a lot of articles as the core group goes looking for anything they can find. They are gettting desperate. They should run out of articles pretty soon.

You can always bump the old threads back to the top.

Father Time

BW ahso - It was real easy since it is the ONLY article mentioning CG and Emmit Smith. Nice try guys, there are NO other comments as you suggest, positive or negative. Try the search engine yourself before you make half-baked comments you cannot back up with facts. Find an article saying CG made Elway or Smith.

So bleed "hears" something you like and that is fact and I find something you don't like so I am with "them". Hey nut case, read my posts, I am the only one consistently saying CG will be hre NEXT year. If he wins 4 games he will be here next year. So don't clasify me with your "anti-CG conspiricay fantasy".

Dave Tech, that is interesting! I don't remember making a comment positive or negative on Bleed's post. Where did you get an idea that Bleed hears something I like?

Why should I try the search engine for the Cowboys? I am not looking for anything positive or negative on Gailey from them. Why would you want to post a negative article on him? What is a good reason for that?

You have not seen me search for one article that is pro Gailey. Why would I want to do that? I am not trying to prove he is a good coach. All I want is to give him a fair chance. Why would you search for any articles on him from the Cowboys? Are there any good articles from their archives on Gailey? If so, why did you not post any of them?

By the way, I bet my conspiracy theory has more basis than your opinion that it is fantasy.

Father Time

ahso said
Why should I try the search engine
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">becuase when you said this you were wrong
Dave Tech, you must have gone to a lot of trouble to search for that article, or did someone feed it to you.?

I expect to see a lot of articles as the core group goes looking for anything they can find. They are gettting desperate. They should run out of articles pretty soon.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">There are not a lot of articles, and none showing Smith supporting CG.

And I still have yet to see how CG gets any credit for Elway.

DaveTech go to the Tech media guide to see the quotes by Emmitt Smith..Of course you know that..You have to keep stirring things up with one liners here and there..Its your only hope in persuading others against Gailey...Your WORST NIGHTMARE...We keep winning Football games....

Back