MsTechanalysis now confirms......

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
what we all have known...She has shown her true colors..She states she had lunch the other day with Mark Bradley..And slammed Tech and Chan Gailey liked she has done relentlessly here on this board.. She claims that it has only begun as far as her and Bark Madley...She must REALLY hate Chan and wants to hurt him and sadly hurt TECH in the process....

ouch.

the benefits you reap .. come from the company you keep.

I'm still having a problem of understanding what there is to hate about CCG. The man has been here 1 year and took use to a bowl game last year.
Just give the man a few more years. He'll get this ship in the direction it needs to be heading.

Hell, I thought it was Ms. T/A that wrote the article under the pen name Mark Bradley.

General you think it might be the other way around and its Bark Madley (The ACC and Tech hater he is ) on our board everyday under the guise of Mtech. Bashing Chan ????

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
what we all have known...She has shown her true colors..She states she had lunch the other day with Mark Bradley..And slammed Tech and Chan Gailey liked she has done relentlessly here on this board.. She claims that it has only begun as far as her and Bark Madley...She must REALLY hate Chan and wants to hurt him and sadly hurt TECH in the process....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BW: I knew it would be you to jump on that - YOU TOOK THE BAIT WELL! I'm just surprised the posters here didn't read my stuff from yesterday. I said all this before he did and totally agree with him, I guess for you and those who BELIEVE I'm a dawg fan, this is what you needed.

You just made yourself look more gullible then you already are about this coach!

BW, I think you've got it. That would explain all "her" narcissistic comments about being born with a silver football in "her" piehole.

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
General you think it might be the other way around and its Bark Madley (The ACC and Tech hater he is ) on our board everyday under the guise of Mtech. Bashing Chan ????
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Why would Bradley come here when he gets paid to write with the AJC???? No, I'm afraid I'm not Mark Bradley - but do agree with what he wrote today and yes, I'm a GT fan - let's attack, attack because for posters like you that's ALL THERE IS!

Originally posted by Jack_it:
BW, I think you've got it. That would explain all "her" narcissistic comments about being born with a silver football in "her" piehole.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You know, I was asked about my football background sarcastically - I didn't come here and offer it up - it was about posting my thoughts. BUT, because of the sarcasm - I finally had to inform those who thought because I don't like Chan - I don't know football, the REAL INFO!

So get a grip FELLA - THE NARCISSISTIC COMMENT COMES FROM YOU - typical 'guy' answer!

Will you guys cut this crap out? If you want to talk trash go to BYU's or Vandy's, or any of the teams we play this year?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I realize you're bored but give it a rest.

Nice come back, Mark. You sound like a little kid... No, YOU'RE narcissistic!
grin.gif

Originally posted by Jack_it:
Nice come back, Mark. You sound like a little kid... No, YOU'RE narcissistic!
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The real kids here are the childish comments about opinions and attacking of another because of a coach who has fans differing in their opinions - sad isn't it?

Never in my wildest thoughts about ANY GT fan I know, respect, love - did I believe or even think the junk and crap that's being thrown about over a coach would EVER EXIST HERE or by any other GT supporter.

It's a sad day that it truly has come to this!

By the way Black Watch ...
If you continue to give me my own thread/forum and address me direct - you HAVE TO KNOW I WILL RESPOND, right? YOU DO KNOW THAT??????

My suggestion - make like I'm not here that should help you greatly!

For the love of all that is fair and decent, I'm going to reiterate for the MILLIONTH time:

WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO TO BASH CCG and the football program on this or any other internet board?? What GOOD does it do, when you can e-mail, write a letter, or call someone from GTAA or the football program (Chan Gailey is wonderful about returning correspondence as has been well documented).

What PURPOSE DOES IT SERVE besides reading what you are writing??! What good does it do to someone who is interested in playing football at GT? What good does it do to someone who is interested in following GT football?? What good does it do PERIOD!

There are PLENTY of other PRODUCTIVE avenues to take without standing in the middle of the street and yelling and screaming about what YOU think are what is wrong with the program. WE (MOST OF US including the MANY who do not post that often) are VERY tired of this COUNTERPRODUCTIVE griping. PLEASE do us a GIGANTIC favor and take it elsewhere. Write a letter, make a call, write an e-mail. Please quit polluting this and other boards with this incessant, pervasive negativity. I KNOW I speak for MANY when I say this.

I don't doubt your loyalty and passion for GT football and I applaud that, but this is SO old it's bordering on repulsive.

Many of the Chan bashers will NEVER give the man credit. I'm guessing that if we can win 6 games or better (which I'm guessing would be considered a big success given the academic losses) you STILL won't give Gailey credit. ANY coach deserves two or three years to get his system and players in place to be FAIRLY judged on how HE does things.

Please give Gailey that chance and THEN if he fails you can resume your relentless assault.

Thank you.

BeesNut and BEESerk .. loved the inserted jpeg's... they were hilarious..

Ms "X's and O's", I havent paid much attention to you over the past few months.. but you are truly hilarious as well.. I am still laughing !!

Jfpbc...Your right it does NO GOOD certainly for GT for these 3 or 4 constant posters to keep up their bashing of Chan....But again t2 or 3 cant help themselves because they TRULY are on a MISSION....

Come on guys lighten up on MsTA!. She is a Tech fan as I've known her for sometime now. In fact just because she doesn't like CCG thats her opinion. Just like noses eveyone has an opinion. Me I'm waiting for CCG to suceed or fail. If he is sucessful great if not we start the coach (hopefully the AD hunt as well) search. I'm sure there are many out there who would love to live in Atlanta.

Did I miss something? I must go to another thread. I looked but could not find any Chan bashing. All I see is MS T/A defending her beliefs against a bunch of hard tails. There was a remark about Bradley's article, and the similarity to MS T/A's point of view on her observations, but no Chan bashing. I am ready for some football.

Back