MsTechanalysis now confirms......

Originally posted by jacketguy:
BeesNut and BEESerk .. loved the inserted jpeg's... they were hilarious..

Ms "X's and O's", I havent paid much attention to you over the past few months.. but you are truly hilarious as well.. I am still laughing !!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">For an ex-player and grad who doesn't pay any attention to me - you're here!!!!! Thanks for the x's and o's - you FINALLY REALIZED - I do know!
drinking.gif
blue.gif
drinking.gif
blue.gif

Good post jacketfanpcb!!!!

I, and several others I believe, have given up trying to communicate with ms ta. She has not said anything positive about GT for at least 6 months. It is because she is incapable of saying good things because of her negative personality. Her "can't do" attitude is just the opposite of what is going on today in GT athletics. Just take comfort in the fact that you do not work in the same company with her or live next to her.
frown.gif

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Jfpbc...Your right it does NO GOOD certainly for GT for these 3 or 4 constant posters to keep up their bashing of Chan....But again t2 or 3 cant help themselves because they TRULY are on a MISSION....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">THE MISSION STATEMENT:

To make sure that ANYONE who takes the GT job is doing their job to the best of their ability. If indeed your ability is judged to be subpar, under par or parless - you can never successfully complete the mission!

I identify and satisfy your customer's needs profitably. The customer here is the fans, the profits are a football team who is well coached, wins, thrives and is consistent in everything that matters and ultimately is the best year in and year out.

Simply stated - DO YOUR JOB! You will be evaluated and you must succeed because success will breed happy/proud fans, a great team and bowls games deserving of a great tradition in a great program!

Originally posted by mustard:
Good post jacketfanpcb!!!!

I, and several others I believe, have given up trying to communicate with ms ta. She has not said anything positive about GT for at least 6 months. It is because she is incapable of saying good things because of her negative personality. Her "can't do" attitude is just the opposite of what is going on today in GT athletics. Just take comfort in the fact that you do not work in the same company with her or live next to her.
frown.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The only thing here I have said negative about GT is the coach - you need to read slowly and carefully!

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
Come on guys lighten up on MsTA!. She is a Tech fan as I've known her for sometime now. In fact just because she doesn't like CCG thats her opinion. Just like noses eveyone has an opinion. Me I'm waiting for CCG to suceed or fail. If he is sucessful great if not we start the coach (hopefully the AD hunt as well) search. I'm sure there are many out there who would love to live in Atlanta.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">OF: Glad you are doing well and back on board. look forward to seeing you again!

Originally posted by BEESerk:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
Originally posted by LLCoolJacket:
Ms. NoAnalysis, do not forget that bradley threw your idol under the bus too!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If you believe my idol is Mr. Richt - find where I said it! I said he was one of the brightest young HC's around - and wished he could have come our way instead!

But, now that you bring this up and you're talking about Richt - kind of makes you think Bradley does not have an anti-GT agenda if he could rail against the UGAG HC. Kinda makes you think he's just informing the public on what's going on, don't you think?

Try it again Cool - it might help to think it out.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Uhhhhh.... I could be wrong, but I do believe LL is referring to O'Leary.

Calm down, take a breath and just relax....

I am more relaxed getting the biggest kick out of a bunch of fellas defending why Chan is a great coach - talk about hilarious!
blue.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
I am more relaxed getting the biggest kick out of a bunch of fellas defending why Chan is a great coach - talk about hilarious!
blue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yeah, we got your point about 400 posts ago. You get your kicks by beating a dead horse, and others get their kicks by resorting to childish name calling attacks against you, BeeBad, etc...

All of you have a serious problem.... you don't know when to give it a rest and take OFFLINE!!!!!!!!!!! Althought, I must say BeeBad has stayed pretty quiet in reality.

If you are so hell bent on defending your opinion, why don't you just send people a private message. I have done it PLENTY of times, and it is a better use of time than putting in hours at the glue factory.

If you have a personal issue with a font take it OFFLINE! If they have a personal issue with you, challenge them to take it OFFLINE! How hard is it to do that? You are a real person, you are a great Tech fan, and I know you want nothing more to support the program. So challenge someone to discuss this issue in person even, I promise you their attitudes will be different.

If you really care that much about what someone has to say about you OR your opinion on an internet message board....

well thank goodness Al Gore only recently invented the internet.

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
what we all have known...She has shown her true colors..She states she had lunch the other day with Mark Bradley..And slammed Tech and Chan Gailey liked she has done relentlessly here on this board.. She claims that it has only begun as far as her and Bark Madley...She must REALLY hate Chan and wants to hurt him and sadly hurt TECH in the process....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think she was kidding.

Originally posted by Thomsonjacket:
now where did I put that dead horse at?
laugh.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
laugh.gif
That's to funny TJ! Seriously guys...lay of MTA...She is in fact a lady, and a very nice one at that. Everyone is intitled to their opinion. Hang in there MTA

Cheers,

RW4L
drinking.gif

Originally posted by BEESerk:
[qb]I am more relaxed getting the biggest kick out of a bunch of fellas defending why Chan is a great coach - talk about hilarious!
blue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yeah, we got your point about 400 posts ago. You get your kicks by beating a dead horse, and others get their kicks by resorting to childish name calling attacks against you, BeeBad, etc....

...And I get my kicks from my Kia, You have to put it together yourself, but it coasts a little less- Chandler Bing
tongue.gif

Golly, Our testosterone is sure up. This must mean some football is near. MTA has a right to her opinion like all fonts on this board. Let's judge CCG after this season. Nothing that is said here will it have any positive or negative effect on the GT program or CCG. This is a game so lets treat it as such. We all love and support GT in our own way but no one has the right to say what is the best way to demonstrate our full support.
drinking.gif
drinking.gif

Reggie Ball is the pimp of the century!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, sorry to interrupt the bickering... now back to your regularly scheduled arguing session.

Originally posted by huntnbee:
cain't we all jes git along?

wink.gif
shocked.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">iz demand yuz apologiz fur yur rasists post...
fart.gif

Originally posted by LLCoolJacket:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If you believe my idol is Mr. Richt - find where I said it! I said he was one of the brightest young HC's around - and wished he could have come our way instead!

But, now that you bring this up and you're talking about Richt - kind of makes you think Bradley does not have an anti-GT agenda if he could rail against the UGAG HC. Kinda makes you think he's just informing the public on what's going on, don't you think?

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by LLCoolJacket:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Uhhhhh.... I could be wrong, but I do believe LL is referring to O'Leary.

Calm down, take a breath and just relax....

Back